Sponsored

Beware of Lund

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 Ram 1500 4x4
Also, for years he preached: " if you run the loudest most obnoxious exhaust, you're gay "
He just installed one of the loudest, most obnoxious exhaust, on his Z06. He just 'self snitched' as he puts it.. proving he's a closet ghay boy.
And you are STILL watching his channel. He’s living rent free around here 😂
Sponsored

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Someone with plenty of time of during the holidays should put together a best of Alex video showing all of his contradictions over the years.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah but then you'd have to listen to him, take notes and record time series. That's what undergrad psych labs are for.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Yeah but then you'd have to listen to him, take notes and record time series. That's what undergrad psych labs are for.
Has anyone noticed that the undergrad psych professors were all a little weird?

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
My tuner did exactly that. I sent him the base file from the car and he started from that. He builds a custom tune to my car, not someone else’s. Yes it generally takes more revisions and time than a “canned” tune absolutely, but that tune is absolutely optimum for my exact car at that exact time. If I go to the track and datalog the car, he will take my log and immediately return a tune for those conditions, that air, etc etc. yes when you have the customer base Lund does that’s maybe not feasible if you don’t maintain a staff of actual tuners.
and what benefit do you feel like you gained if your tuner actually built a file from bottom up?

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
And you are STILL watching his channel. He’s living rent free around here 😂
wildhorse was very active on his live chats, always commenting and praising. But after maybe not getting the attention he deserved he became very Anti-Alex

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wildhorse was very active on his live chats, always commenting and praising. But after maybe not getting the attention he deserved he became very Anti-Alex
I remember him constantly in the comment section. Seems very plausible.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not anti Alex, quite the opposite.. he just became the Porto Rican version of Cleetus now. Very entertaining. Especially when he begs for $$$. Attention ? LMFAO. He banned me cause I called him out on some bonehead shit he did to Frank.

But keep on kneeling to his highness.. maybe that part in your hair will become more pronounced.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I'm not anti Alex, quite the opposite.. he just became the Porto Rican version of Cleetus now. Very entertaining. Especially when he begs for $$$. Attention ? LMFAO. He banned me cause I called him out on some bonehead shit he did to Frank.

But keep on kneeling to his highness.. maybe that part in your hair will become more pronounced.
So now I know why you so angry. The closest thing to a friend you had blocked you on social media. So sad. So now you campaign against him while still low key watching his videos. Lol

Sponsored

QBailey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Quinton
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
So now I know why you so angry. The closest thing to a friend you had blocked you on social media. So sad. So now you campaign against him while still low key watching his videos. Lol
Just like that Bolton guy. 😂

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
and what benefit do you feel like you gained if your tuner actually built a file from bottom up?
If I'm paying $1000 or whatever for a tune at least I would feel that I was getting my monies worth. ... Instead you're paying $1000 for the same tune everybody else has with the same mods.

Make em' work for it

QBailey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Quinton
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Man if whole foods started selling mustang tunes, they’d have some of y’all’s money so fast. “Artisanal mustang tunes.” 💀

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I'm paying $1000 or whatever for a tune at least I would feel that I was getting my monies worth. ... Instead you're paying $1000 for the same tune everybody else has with the same mods.

Make em' work for it
Now tell that to the guys making wheels/blocks/heads/cams/etc. that they have to delete their CNC program after every item and start from scratch. See how that conversation goes with them.

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
Now tell that to the guys making wheels/blocks/heads/cams/etc. that they have to delete their CNC program after every item and start from scratch. See how that conversation goes with them.
No need for me to talk to anybody cause I'm through buying any of that.

And that's exactly why I started tuning my old 3v myself.

./
Sponsored