Sponsored

Best way for same exhaust tone, but slightly louder

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Most of us that have the Steeda H pipe like it. Depending on if you are listening to playback through headphones, home audio system, or something else, it might sound different. How does it sound to you in the car? Have you listened to it while someone else drives it? I have it but also have the Steeda Axle-backs that I plan to install within a couple of days.
Sponsored

OP
OP

thecheff22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Most of us that have the Steeda H pipe like it. Depending on if you are listening to playback through headphones, home audio system, or something else, it might sound different. How does it sound to you in the car? Have you listened to it while someone else drives it? I have it but also have the Steeda Axle-backs that I plan to install within a couple of days.
It just sounds kind of tinny. From the video I think it sounds pretty good. I'll leave it alone for now, I don't want any louder than it is.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Most of the axle-backs are going to give you a little more loud; some a lot more loud :)

It just sounds kind of tinny. From the video I think it sounds pretty good. I'll leave it alone for now, I don't want any louder than it is.