Best U.S. President of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Is that describing Trump or Obama? Because it only pertains to one of them in reality.
Well Obama is corrupt. I will only mention Solyndra as an example, but there are many others.

I'm sure both lie as we all do, but Obama lied a lot on very big issues for all Americans. Trump doesn't lie about important things - he mostly corrects the fake news media.

As far as being disliked, there are a lot of people who will hate anyone with an R next to their name. Obama did earn the dislike of many Americans, both through what he said as well as what he did. Even many of Obama's constituents didn't like him due to campaign promises he lied on - things with the middle East, Guantanamo, drone killings, etc. etc.
Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Please bear with me, I know this is off-topic, but it's kinda relevant...sorta.

I thought this was funny and worth a share:

db8e8a634264519158fddb27dbed5829.jpg

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My vote is George Washington 1st... Abe Lincoln 2nd for the biggest change in social structure and proper amendment to the Constitution based on individual freedom of every man, thus upholding Jefferson's Declaration of Independence.

Many Presidents have done some incredible things, but Washington was the only titled Commander-in-Chief of the military that literally stood on the battlefield to fight and win the war, only to be voted President directly at the end of the conflict. Many Presidents served in the military, like Teddy Roosevelt, Kennedy and Eisenhower, but none while they were titled "Commander-in-Chief". Eisenhower was Commander of Allied Forces, but did not actually engage in combat while on duty at his age. Washington literally put his neck on the line, knowing he and everyone else in the revolution would be executed if they lost. Besides, if it wasn't for Washington, this nation simply wouldn't exist.

Last edited:

Noyz5o

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
That's why it's in the Politics section. You literally just played Pigeon Chess by crapping on the board, and strutting around like you won something. If you're too sensitive to handle politics, stay in your safe space.
He probably drives an ecopoop

Sponsored

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Trump doesn't lie about important things - he mostly corrects the fake news media.
This guy and his jokes.

detamble13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Camaro SS LS3
Interesting to read about how other countries dislike Trump. When 60 or so of us sit around having lunch together on a job site, and the subject turns to politics, it is unanimous that we all think Trump is doing a great job!
Not one person liked obama at all, and we are all Canadians.
Trump has gone out of his way to target Canada, it's number 2 trading partner behind China.
He has imposed steel and aluminum tariffs. Also "The Trump administration’s tariffs on Canadian softwood lumber are pushing up the cost of wood, claims the U.S.-based National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), adding approximately USD $9,000 to the cost of single-family homes in the United States"

What is it exactly you like so much about him?

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Trump has gone out of his way to target Canada, it's number 2 trading partner behind China.
He has imposed steel and aluminum tariffs. Also "The Trump administration’s tariffs on Canadian softwood lumber are pushing up the cost of wood, claims the U.S.-based National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), adding approximately USD $9,000 to the cost of single-family homes in the United States"

What is it exactly you like so much about him?
First off, the logging regulations in BC are incredibly lax compared to the US. They literally go up there and strip mine all they want without requirement of proper land management and replanting, because Canada has such ridiculously huge resources of soft wood. They strip all they want, and the land mass is big enough, most will grow back naturally with little regard to proper land management. As a result, they put US producers literally out of business, because the US lumber companies have very strict land management and replanting regulations in place. Add on the fact that Canada's dollar is usually $0.70-$0.80 on the USD, it puts all of our lumber industry at a huge disadvantage.
Here's another wake up call for all my friends and family to the north.
I hate to say this, but none of this will matter since the US is finally getting fed up with Canada literally living under our security umbrella for over 70 years with very little contribution, and a trade pact that has done nothing but benefit them. As the United States global strategic and economic needs are far more important than happy trade with Canada, the eventual annexation of everything west of Manitoba to the north passage is no longer a question of if, but when. They'd better get used to the idea of statehood. Within only a few years, and eventual economic collapse of Ontario and Quebec not being able to suck off the teat of Alberta's transfer payments, they will eventually come crawling into the Union as protectorates with full access to our economy as well. We were hoping we could do this less painfully, but the Canadians have been waving their flag for 70 years with the delusion of sovereignty. The maple leaf is a beautiful flag, but it's been nothing more than a complete facade to entice morale. It works well, but a nation that cannot defend itself, is not a sovereign nation.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan, Obama, Clinton in that order. Almost lost 2 businesses, under GW Bush & Trump. We got the raw deal for the last election, as we were stuck with 2 terrible candidates. I have to say, Trump is the poorest educated man to ever take the presidential office. A few good ideas, but mostly causing horrible consequences.

Sponsored

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan, Obama, Clinton in that order. Almost lost 2 businesses, under GW Bush & Trump. We got the raw deal for the last election, as we were stuck with 2 terrible candidates. I have to say, Trump is the poorest educated man to ever take the presidential office. A few good ideas, but mostly causing horrible consequences.
I'm certainly not the biggest fan of Trump either, but you do realize he went to a very prestigious school of economics, to which you simply CANNOT enter without an IQ of at least 140, no matter how much money you have (his Dad's money). Trump has had his IQ actually tested to just a hair over 150 IQ. He may behave like a bumbling idiot most of the time, which is common among high IQ people, like Einstein. He was by all rights a complete bumbler who couldn't even tie his own shoes, and had a very hard time speaking in front of others without sounding downright stupid at times.
That said, Trump actually has a very high IQ, and is one of the most well educated Presidents in history. Generally, John Adams, Jefferson, and Kennedy had the highest IQ's of all Presidents. Technically, Trumps education and measured IQ puts him in the top ten.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
I'm certainly not the biggest fan of Trump either, but you do realize he went to a very prestigious school of economics, to which you simply CANNOT enter without an IQ of at least 140, no matter how much money you have (his Dad's money). Trump has had his IQ actually tested to just a hair over 150 IQ. He may behave like a bumbling idiot most of the time, which is common among high IQ people, like Einstein. He was by all rights a complete bumbler who couldn't even tie his own shoes, and had a very hard time speaking in front of others without sounding downright stupid at times.
That said, Trump actually has a very high IQ, and is one of the most well educated Presidents in history. Generally, John Adams, Jefferson, and Kennedy had the highest IQ's of all Presidents. Technically, Trumps education and measured IQ puts him in the top ten.
He may have had a great IQ at one point. I will never believe he is currently over 120. I have seen High school graduates that could not tell you what 2+2 equals. Trump is not that low on the pole, but I will never perceive him as a smart or educated man.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
He may've had a great IQ at one point. I will never believe he is currently over 120.
Just because he thinks differently than you doesn't mean he isn't smart.

He's definitely not constrained by the same old ideas and thoughts that have held back previous presidents. I think he is a genius. He has been attacked from all sides and still holds an advantage. It's awesome to see him in a press conference when all the dogs are trying to pull him down. He has no fear and he makes the press look foolish.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
Just because he thinks differently than you doesn't mean he isn't smart.

He's definitely not constrained by the same old ideas and thoughts that have held back previous presidents. I think he is a genius. He has been attacked from all sides and still holds an advantage. It's awesome to see him in a press conference when all the dogs are trying to pull him down. He has no fear and he makes the press look foolish.
He can't compose a sentence, or even read a teleprompter with any fluidity. That's sad.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
I love the concept of a non political person in office. I personally think Trump was a very poor choice, just like Hillary. We literally had 2 of the worst possible candidates! I can't wait until we replace him (in 2 or 6 years).
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.