Best U.S. President of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteGeeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
we were fucked no matter who we voted for in 2016, either way, don't matter Trump and any other POTUS in the last 40 years was worth shit

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
You mean my accountant is? uhm, I am sure she knows what she is doing
If you are like most Americans, you got a tax cut. If your accountant didn’t figure that out then either she’s incompetent, you have some super-special tax issues, or you’re lying.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Cal Captain, don't waste your time.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
we were fucked no matter who we voted for in 2016, either way, don't matter Trump and any other POTUS in the last 40 years was worth shit
I can't speak past my voting history starting in 1990, but it definitely comes down to the lesser of two evils in voting.

You will NEVER get someone that you totally agree with. However, the scrutiny and public life is just not appealing to most individuals that would be the best qualified. They go on to be CEOs and make 100s of times what a US President will.

That being said this past election was pretty easy. I'm a small business owner with conservative views. We all know it will be a Democrat or Republican so no use ever voting independent as it just helps elect the person you don't want in office.

Anyone that thought Trump was anything other than a playboy billionaire that enjoyed that lifestyle was fooling themselves and woefully ignorant.

Personally was willing to overlook the past negatives to have someone in the office that I agree with on conservative principles and puts America first. The alternative for me was MUCH WORSE.

UhzBnNf.jpg

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Cal Captain, don't waste your time.
Thank you. I almost never do anymore.

We’ve crossed the Rubicon now with these people. They are as out as out can be and the true agenda they’ve hidden for years is now exposed. I think they think 50+ years of control of the public indoctrination system has yielded a sufficient number of zombies to advance them to the end zone. Trump’s election stopped them cold and the only thing they could do was throw a tantrum.

Let’s just pray we can turn them out in ‘20.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Well said

EliteGeeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

We’ve crossed the Rubicon now with these people. They are as out as out can be and the true agenda they’ve hidden for years is now exposed. I think they think 50+ years of control of the public indoctrination system has yielded a sufficient number of zombies to advance them to the end zone. Trump’s election stopped them cold and the only thing they could do was throw a tantrum.

yea, not everybody... good thing I don't have congress asking for my Tax Returns.

I voted for Trump in 2016. there is zero chance I will again. I have been voting since Jimmy Carter, and every President I have ever voted for has won, so if I don't win this time, it will be a first since I would rather vote for a wasted independent than Trump, but hey, that's America right, each person gets a chance to vote. Good Luck in 2020. I don't see it happening for Trump. Not because the Dems have anyone worth a damn, best thing for Trump to do is step aside, toss his hands up and say he tried to save face and let a new GOP contender step up.

EliteGeeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

also, Trump didn't stop anyone, the Dems stopped themselves by repeatedly fucking up and backing a person who did win the popular vote was not palatable enough for the spread needed for the electoral college. 100% for the loss was on the Dems

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
yea, not everybody... good thing I don't have congress asking for my Tax Returns.

I voted for Trump in 2016. there is zero chance I will again. I have been voting since Jimmy Carter, and every President I have ever voted for has won, so if I don't win this time, it will be a first since I would rather vote for a wasted independent than Trump, but hey, that's America right, each person gets a chance to vote. Good Luck in 2020. I don't see it happening for Trump. Not because the Dems have anyone worth a damn, best thing for Trump to do is step aside, toss his hands up and say he tried to save face and let a new GOP contender step up.
Sure you voted for Trump.

Sponsored

EliteGeeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
lol wow, you have a narrow mind... life is not Black and White. You don't need to suck a Trump dick to vote for Trump. in fact I am the reason Trump was Elected. Myself as well as all the other independent voters are why he was elected, not the Registered Republicans. The Voters who were swayed voters, the people who Hated Hillary more than Trump. So unless Trump has a Rabbit to pull out of his ass, he won't see a second term since the swing voter is not happy. There are not enough registered GOP voters by itself to elect him a second term and needs the swing/sway independent voters. you don't need to, believe me, just bookmark this page so in 2020 you can reflect.
IMG_20180831_103746.jpg

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Always find it interesting the folks demanding this when they won't do it themselves. Also interesting how it pivots to this after collusion is shot down.

I voted for Trump in 2016. there is zero chance I will again.
Not sure how you can know this yet as you do not even know who will be running against him yet. It might be that he is still the best candidate like in 2016.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
lol wow, you have a narrow mind... life is not Black and White. You don't need to suck a Trump dick to vote for Trump. in fact I am the reason Trump was Elected. Myself as well as all the other independent voters are why he was elected, not the Registered Republicans. The Voters who were swayed voters, the people who Hated Hillary more than Trump. So unless Trump has a Rabbit to pull out of his ass, he won't see a second term since the swing voter is not happy. There are not enough registered GOP voters by itself to elect him a second term and needs the swing/sway independent voters. you don't need to, believe me, just bookmark this page so in 2020 you can reflect.
IMG_20180831_103746.jpg
Unfortunately, the left has made it black and white, I don't suck Trump's dick, and you are not the reason Trump was elected.

Now, please list all of the things Trump has done to "lose" your vote this time around.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Always find it interesting the folks demanding this when they won't do it themselves. Also interesting how it pivots to this after collusion is shot down.
There's always something else for these parasites to pivot to. As long as truth doesn't matter to them, they have a limitless supply.

EliteGeeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Some people have complicated taxes, using things like " Failed Business " for write-offs and income from lawsuits. comes to a point it is just easier to let a person who takes care of income during the year to do it at the end. But I guess that is the difference between those that have complicated taxes and those that work a 9-5 and just use a standard deduction or a simple itemized tax form. As for the candidate, no idea who I will vote for, but at this point, I would vote for Pence if he ran, I was Anti-Impeach till he decided to bypass Congress for funding. Taking money from our military to fund a fundamentally flawed wall that will do little to nothing to take care of the 95% of the illegals that come here legally and overstay. Wall/Fence Jumpers are a tiny fraction of the problem.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.