Best Tuner in Tri-State Area/Supercharger Opinion

Gnassi130

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
I am very new to the mustang world and I have no idea where to begin. I’m coming from the JDM world where I played with 4 bangers and turbos. I recently purchased a 2019 GT convertible PP1 and I am trying to make the right choices/purchases to prepare myself for a supercharger. Does anyone know of a reputable tuning shop, in the New Jersey or tri-state area, that specializes in the S550? Also, any input on “must have” mods would be greatly appreciated! For the sake of budget, so far I have the SR performance x-pipe and rev-x bama tune. I’m holding off on CAI and TB because I have my eye on the Roush phase 2 kit which includes it.
Sponsored

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
You have....in my humble opinion...the best Mustang tuner in the business right in your own backyard of Freehold New Jersey.... JDM Engineering.

I have used them for my Mustang and F-150 tunes for 12 years and every tune from them has been flawless. Just this summer I drove all the way from Iowa for Jim Sr. to tune my 2020 Premium GT Performance Pack Level 2 with a hands on tune on their dyno. Personally, I wouldn't go to anyone else!

https://www.teamjdm.com/

OP
OP

Gnassi130

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
You have....in my humble opinion...the best Mustang tuner in the business right in your own backyard of Freehold New Jersey.... JDM Engineering.

I have used them for my Mustang and F-150 tunes for 12 years and every tune from them has been flawless. Just this summer I drove all the way from Iowa for Jim Sr. to tune my 2020 Premium GT Performance Pack Level 2 with a hands on tune on their dyno. Personally, I wouldn't go to anyone else!

https://www.teamjdm.com/
thank you so much! Stay safe!

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I was under the impression there was a Mustang tuner on Long Island. Any good?
Sponsored