Sponsored

Best Sources for OEM Rotors - Solid

BierGut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Looking for suggestions from the track crowd of the best part suppliers for the OEM solid rotors taking in every aspect and not just price alone. Customer service, support delivery and in-stock are all paramount. (but competitive price doesn't hurt either)

Thanks/Cheers.
Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Looking for suggestions from the track crowd of the best part suppliers for the OEM solid rotors taking in every aspect and not just price alone. Customer service, support delivery and in-stock are all paramount. (but competitive price doesn't hurt either)

Thanks/Cheers.

Im showing Le

Thanks/Cheers.

Try Levittown they are also a sponsor here. Found them for $314 each.

Levittown

lunatect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I can't find a price for the oem front rotor WITHOUT the hat.

Sponsored

lunatect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
they aren't replaceable like that, you have to buy the whole assembly.
That sucks!!! Had Stop Tech floating front rotors on my '04 SVT Cobra and I could buy replacement rotors without buying the hat. Big cost savings!!!

MikeR397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford GT350R & Raptor; Ferrari 360, Aston Martin Vantage, Porsche Cayenne GTS, Jaguar XFR
That sucks!!! Had Stop Tech floating front rotors on my '04 SVT Cobra and I could buy replacement rotors without buying the hat. Big cost savings!!!
For what they are, the oem rotors are fantastic for the price. I’ve got both drilled and solid for sub $235 a front rotor and they last as well as anything. I’m using ST43 pads and seeing if the solid last longer for track use than oem, although it’s a bad comparison bc my drilled use was mostly with oem pads which are easier on rotors but wear out 3-4x as fast as st43 pads.

meterman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R KR785

meterman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R KR785
here's the part numbers and what I paid last fall. I called my local dealer to see if he would match the price because anyone you buy from is NOT shipping these for FREE!!

Be careful, there's a lot of Ford dealers that don't have the correct picture or part number. Thank goodness my dealer looked deeper when I gave him the part numbers from another Ford site ever AFTER I enterer my VIN. I would have received drilled rotors which my factory are solid.

KR3Z-1125 DBrembo Front Brake Rotor Single
$284.36​
KR3Z-1125 CBrembo Front Brake Rotor Single
$284.36​
KR3Z-2C026-BBrembo Rear Brake Rotor Set of 2
$287.46​

OP
OP

BierGut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
For what they are, the oem rotors are fantastic for the price. I’ve got both drilled and solid for sub $235 a front rotor and they last as well as anything. I’m using ST43 pads and seeing if the solid last longer for track use than oem, although it’s a bad comparison bc my drilled use was mostly with oem pads which are easier on rotors but wear out 3-4x as fast as st43 pads.
Okay, Mike -- where did you get them?

Sponsored

MikeR397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford GT350R & Raptor; Ferrari 360, Aston Martin Vantage, Porsche Cayenne GTS, Jaguar XFR
Okay, Mike -- where did you get them?
This was early last summer, it was some Ford dealer I found googling the part number. I can’t find the receipt in my email though so not sure which.

wow, prices have gone up!
Sponsored