Sponsored

Best Price on Supercharger

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I guess it is possible that we are all wrong but there are very few people running that setup and hand held tuner. I have never seen anyone running the maggie supercharger on a fast list anywhere. If it were my money I would go with whipple, Paxton or Procharger. I run the Paxton but my vote is whipple.

I ran a 11.8 with stock tires and 2.014 60 foot And have no idea how to drag race at Milan. If I had a driver mod and drags I think it would have been in 10s.
Sponsored

foff667

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Procharged D1X
I ran a 11.8 with stock tires and 2.014 60 foot �� And have no idea how to drag race at Milan. If I had a driver mod and drags I think it would have been in 10s.

Cool story bro, I ran 11.5 with tires with a treadwear of 520 and a 1.96 60 foot time in my procharged 2014. Honestly nobody here cares about 11 second cars, if you ain't in the 10's or better in an s550 you are slow. Tell a 2018 Mustang GT owner your supercharged s550 runs 11.8 you'll get laughed out of the room

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
"how awesome it is" lmao!! Thats why maggie gave up on them.
I think they only quit production because they are mostly focused on GM and Dodge now.

People love Pizza Hut. Its super popular. This doesnt mean its even decent pizza. Its total junk. Procharger (in a way) is like PizzaHut. Popular, but still just total garbage.

foff667

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Procharged D1X
I think they only quit production because they are mostly focused on GM and Dodge now.

People love Pizza Hut. Its super popular. This doesnt mean its even decent pizza. Its total junk. Procharger (in a way) is like PizzaHut. Popular, but still just total garbage.

:doh: they likely quit production because when you are only making 550-600 to the wheels on an s550 nobody wants to buy it when other kits are making 650+ not to mention they look hideous, not too long ago a bunch of us renamed it the snuffaluf***us blower because of how it looks, good luck with explaining how your blower looks like shit and makes less hp than pretty much every other blower on the market.
mmfp-1110-tvs-2300-kit-install-maggie-may-000.jpg
Alices.jpg

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Another thread gone to shit because of a piece of paper. :rolleyes:

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT

They quit production because it’s not a good design. Trying to suck twice as much air as stock thru a stock TB. Look at your friend up there running 11.8 with it. Probably trapping 122. Lol c’mon brah

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Ummm my car would easily be 10s with drags and if I could drive it off the line. Go ask mommy if you can go out today and play
Easier said than done. You’re way closer to 12s than you are to 10s

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto

To bad u are not a little closer,i would show u what this procharger would do tthat magnason and 10's are not even in it!!!!.Far from junk.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Centri’s are junk?

I can’t take this thread seriously :lol:

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
They quit production because it’s not a good design. Trying to suck twice as much air as stock thru a stock TB. Look at your friend up there running 11.8 with it. Probably trapping 122. Lol c’mon brah

125 please. LOL. Never said it was the fastest only on pump 93 with 56 lb injectors no BAP.

Go e85, 1050x and fuel system the car will go faster. Not rocket science but for 5500 install no one had a cheaper kit at time

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
125 please. LOL. Never said it was the fastest only on pump 93 with 56 lb injectors no BAP.

Go e85, 1050x and fuel system the car will go faster. Not rocket science but for 5500 install no one had a cheaper kit at time
Yea, go E85, 1050x and fuel system and you just might be able to make out my license plate.

It’s in important to note I have Procharger’s smallest blower on 93oct. Lol

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yea, go E85, 1050x and fuel system and you just might be able to make out my license plate.

It’s in important to note I have Procharger’s smallest blower on 93oct. Lol
I dont see why some of you guys need to brag about how fast you are, blah ,blah...blah....
My car isn't a race car. I could care less about timeslips. The BEST blowers (without question) is of the PD variety. If you soley want to race at the track, get a Centri. PD blowers are sooo much cooler. They sound way better, and begin to make power faster in thr lower RPM range (from normal to spirited).
Sponsored