Sponsored

Best Places for Tint in Roswell/Alpharetta Area?

Chris R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford GT Premium
Hey guys,

I'm looking to get the stang tinted, and I was wondering if anyone had experience in the Roswell/Alpharetta area. I recently looked in to:

Solarworks Glass tint: provide a lifetime warranty, good reviews online, decent prices.

Tint World: provide a 3 year warranty, good reviews online, good prices. They can also tint the lights around the car, which is a perk.

Alpharetta Line-X: have yet to call, good reviews.

Sun Tinting: not sure about the warranty, good reviews online, more expensive than the others.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for the type of film? Dye was talked about with one of those places and the particular guy said he has had it on his car for about 8 years and no color degradation has developed. I particularly want the carbon or the ceramic, but both are more expensive, obviously.
Sponsored

tjwoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
my friend and i Got it done at Glass Tiger Tinting. They did a pretty good job, quality is pretty good and reasonable. Bubbles at first, but they reworked it smooth the following week after it cured a bit.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I've used Sun Tinting for the last five years because its close to my job. They do a good job but definitely not the cheapest. Convenience > Price sometimes. I've had my current GTPP, a few WRXs and my old RAM truck done there. Several of my co-workers and friends have also used them and have been happy.

I always try to work with Brian if I can as I feel he does the best work. They are so busy that its not a guarantee for him to do it though. The local Porsche and Audi dealer basically use him exclusively.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I know it's off the path but I get my tint done at Sound Sensations in Marietta. I used to be an installer there on the side (... I'm weird). Can't necessarily help get a lower price but the guys that have done my many cars did a good job. Plus you can get a meal at the diner across the street.

HyPer50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
I just had mine done at tint works yesterday. Would definitely recommend them. I got the nano carbon film, 35% on doors and 18% for quarter and rear. They also have a $30 off coupon in their website

Sponsored

OP
OP

Chris R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford GT Premium
How much did they charge?

I went to Solarworks Glass, and they did a great job, and very quick too. Ceramic all around (but the windshield of course).

HyPer50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
How much did they charge?

I went to Solarworks Glass, and they did a great job, and very quick too. Ceramic all around (but the windshield of course).
$330 normal price, $300 with coupon. Wasn't the cheapest I found, but still very good price compared to a few if the other places. I'm just glad I didn't go with a guy working out of the back of his truck, like I did last time. That kind of burned me in my last car LOL.
Sponsored