Sponsored

BEST of The BEST Ceramic Coating and PFF install here in So.Cal.

Kaneisin33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edgar
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Absolutely stunning!
if you don’t mind me asking, how much did the whole thing set you back?
I’m also in Southern California and I’m looking for a shop to get my 2020 shadow black GT500 done.
thanks!

OP
OP
socal2fast

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Absolutely stunning!
if you don’t mind me asking, how much did the whole thing set you back?
I’m also in Southern California and I’m looking for a shop to get my 2020 shadow black GT500 done.
thanks!

There Prices are Not bad at ALL! one of the best prices you will see out there in the in California and the install I can stay is the best I have seen. They are all from Japan and really take pride in what they do.

Here is there Website

https://www.ntech-oc.com/

Just Tell them Jeff with the Red Shelby GT500 sent you over and they will hook you up.

For Prices they do a Ala Carte set up so you can really do a custom set up of what you would
like done.

They did full paint correction, PPF ,Ceramic coating as well as Xpel full window tint.

Kaneisin33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edgar
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
There Prices are Not bad at ALL! one of the best prices you will see out there in the in California and the install I can stay is the best I have seen. They are all from Japan and really take pride in what they do.

Here is there Website

https://www.ntech-oc.com/

Just Tell them Jeff with the Red Shelby GT500 sent you over and they will hook you up.

For Prices they do a Ala Carte set up so you can really do a custom set up of what you would
like done.

They did full paint correction, PPF ,Ceramic coating as well as Xpel full window tint.
I’m going to give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the info :fistbump:

Sponsored

JCDriller

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerad
Vehicle(s)
97 Cobra, 2001 Saleen, 2003 Cobra, 2020 GT500 CFTP
I assume you had the rain tray painted and then used vinyl stripes inter the hood and tray? Looks awesome!

OP
OP
socal2fast

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I assume you had the rain tray painted and then used vinyl stripes inter the hood and tray? Looks awesome!

Yes the Rain tray was painted. Stripes are fully painted all the way around the car.
image001.jpeg
Sponsored