• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida Best N Gauge For Sale

AlexTampa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I am selling my N gauge from Lund racing the N gauge is far superior than the other tuning devices because it has a digital readout for many many different things you need to know about your also able to log direct or remote with a card

minimum I will take is $600 because as you know you can no longer get these and there is a big advantage over the other current tuning devices

It comes with Suction windshield mount

I will ship anywhere in the USA

image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

turtle_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt premium
Is it unmarried and can you provide the serial #

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
It's Lund so only Lund can tune with it. The good news it can be tuned by him unlike others that are locked to a car.

OP
OP

AlexTampa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
this is a Lund gauge he can be tune by Lund it is ready to be tuned I legally purchased it from them directly they have all my information and they also know that I sold my car

why would you need a serial number for

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m not gonna disclose a serial number I donā€™t see what has to do with anything

GR8 V8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT Ruby Red
How does one go about verifying that it can be unlocked and tuned by Lund? I would think a serial number would be beneficial or at least provide verification from Lund stating its possible to transfer.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
How does one go about verifying that it can be unlocked and tuned by Lund? I would think a serial number would be beneficial or at least provide verification from Lund stating its possible to transfer.
That's fair. Maybe through a PM?

Don't buy using friends and family, then PayPal will cover you.

CrzyAzn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shadow Black GT Premium PP2
If you get a screen shot of the serial number screen on the NGauge it will show you how many times itā€™s been remarried. It can be unlocked a total of 3 times before itā€™s locked forever.

GR8 V8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT Ruby Red
Thanks for the info. Now the OP just needs to provide that info. Iā€™m sure turtle_s550 would appreciate as well.

OP
OP

AlexTampa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I get home around 9 oā€™clock this evening Iā€™ll take some pictures and post them for everybody I have nothing to hide I have a very nice engage that I use ones and it was tuned by Alejandro Flores from Lund I talked to him he said not a problem the new owner notifies us and itā€™s re-tuned by us and of course they have to pay again for the tuning
Sponsored