Best modification?

B_E_N

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benoît
Vehicle(s)
2020 pp2
Hello, I just bought a 2020 gt pp2, I'm new to laping. I would like to know what modification I should make to improve the lap times, I already have the dual stage steeda coilspring, camber plate steeda and rear camber adjustment kit. I like the steeda products and I have a budget of around $ 1500 us. Sorry for my English I am a French Canadian.
Sponsored

OP
OP

B_E_N

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benoît
Vehicle(s)
2020 pp2
Thank you, I already have three days scheduled at icar, a racing school, these only that the winter is long and it would help me get through the winter of working on my car in the garage.

blind*guardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
A PP2 should already be very well set up. One thing I would add is something to brace the rear IRS. Something like BMR CB005 or Steeda equivalent.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, I just bought a 2020 gt pp2, I'm new to laping. I would like to know what modification I should make to improve the lap times, I already have the dual stage steeda coilspring, camber plate steeda and rear camber adjustment kit. I like the steeda products and I have a budget of around $ 1500 us. Sorry for my English I am a French Canadian.
HI Benoit,

Shoot me an email to [email protected] - I can have our tech team speak to you about next steps -are you also wanting to add a power adder or just chassis/Supsension?

TJ
Sponsored