Sponsored

Best H-pipe for 3rd gen Coyote GT

yuduk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Auto
I have been looking for the differences on H-pipes but couldn't really find anything other than their steel grades. Seems like the main options are 409 and 304.

There are so many brands selling H-pipe but i would like to know if the sound difference is really correlating with the volume and tone between these brands.

Steeda
Mishimoto
Roush
Corsa HH
Pypes
C&L
MRT
Accelatec
Or just a local shop HPipe

These are the ones I find so far. Prices vary from $130 to over $600 so it feels like there should be a lot of difference between these H pipes.

Please let me know if you think they don't make much of a difference, or if you think it does, which one is better.

2021 GT Premium w/Active Valve Exhaust
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited:

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
I have been looking for the differences on H-pipes but couldn't really find anything other than their steel grades. Seems like the main options are 409 and 304.

There are so many brands selling H-pipe but i would like to know if the sound difference is really correlating with the volume and tone between these brands.

Steeda
Mishimoto
Roush
Corsa HH
Pypes
C&L
MRT
Accelatec

These are the ones I find so far. Prices vary from $130 to over $600 so it feels like there should be a lot of difference between these H pipes.

Please let me know if you think they don't make much of a difference, or if you think it does, which one is better.

Thanks in advance.
If Lethal Performance makes one for the gen 3 then that is what I recommend. I had one on mine for a while. It was well built, fit perfectly, and had high quality clamps that didn’t leak or ever loosen. It was on the cheaper end of your spectrum too.

OP
OP
yuduk

yuduk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If Lethal Performance makes one for the gen 3 then that is what I recommend. I had one on mine for a while. It was well built, fit perfectly, and had high quality clamps that didn’t leak or ever loosen. It was on the cheaper end of your spectrum too.
They have some of the brands i listed but i did not see a lethal Performance brand h pipe there. I know that they sell the corsa extreme catback System with a double h pipe exclusively on Lethal but nothing for h pipe alone.

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
Anybody knows if the Corsa Double H-pipe is any good? Or is it just a gimmick compared to a regular H pipe?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
They have some of the brands i listed but i did not see a lethal Performance brand h pipe there. I know that they sell the corsa extreme catback System with a double h pipe exclusively on Lethal but nothing for h pipe alone.
We offer a whole bunch of H pipes which all vary in material as well as pricing. Our most popular by far is the exclusive double HH pipe we offer from Corsa which is sold by itself as well as in catback packages. Here's a link to the HH by itself. If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call. 561-753-8105.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/c...-hh-pipe-2015-2020-5-0l-mustang-gt-14502.html
14502.jpg

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anybody knows if the Corsa Double H-pipe is any good? Or is it just a gimmick compared to a regular H pipe?
The Corsa double HH pipe is great and we sell a ton of them. T304 stainless steel, fits perfect and sounds awesome. You can use it with your factory exhaust as well as with any of Corsa's axlebacks to make it a full 3" catback.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt

Steeda
Mishimoto
Roush
Corsa HH
Pypes
C&L
MRT
Accelatec

Thanks in advance.
Here ya go man watch this and also there some difference between h pipes but not much cause the sound difference is from length and weather it's 3 in or 2.5 or something

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Corsa double HH pipe is great and we sell a ton of them. T304 stainless steel, fits perfect and sounds awesome. You can use it with your factory exhaust as well as with any of Corsa's axlebacks to make it a full 3" catback.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
Thanks for the info!

In general, do you know if there's a major sound diff. between 2.5" and 3" H-pipes when coupled with stock/active exhaust?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info!

In general, do you know if there's a major sound diff. between 2.5" and 3" H-pipes when coupled with stock/active exhaust?
The 3" will definitely be louder and have a deeper tone to it than the 2.5" setup. None of these are worth any HP really just sound. So I would base your decision on the quality of material being used (aluminized, 409, 304) as well as the sound you're looking for.

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 3" will definitely be louder and have a deeper tone to it than the 2.5" setup. None of these are worth any HP really just sound. So I would base your decision on the quality of material being used (aluminized, 409, 304) as well as the sound you're looking for.
Yeah nothing performance/HP related at all. I asked simply cuz some ppl said 2.5 H pipes sounded "tinny", while others who has it are saying there's none

Sponsored
OP
OP
yuduk

yuduk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's what I have been trying to figure out. Double H is kinda exception because it 3 inch and different shape. It should have some difference in sound and tone but there are so many others that they are with same size and material but different price.

So maybe they are just gimmick compared to each other.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
When installing the Steeda H-Pipe on my 2019 Auto with Active Exhaust - it was an awesome upgrade. In Track Mode - it's incredible!

I am sure you have done your research but we have some great videos & clips here:

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-555-3619-s550-h-pipe

Let me know if I can help assist with any questions - you won't be disappointed in the Steeda unit

Best Regards,

TJ

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Want power X pipe, noise H pipe , that somes it up .

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1 A10, '20 Armada,'15 Tundra,14' GS350F
I see a ton of threads on folks going directly to H-Pipe, which is why I went that route. I don’t see a lot of recommendations on going straight to an axle back.
Which is what I should’ve done first, in my opinion.
I went h-pipe, then Steeda axle back, and my car is loud as F!!!
I think I should’ve just done Steeda axle back, and left the stock secondary cat in.
Sponsored