Sponsored

Best GT500 Style Spoiler?

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I just got the IKON version of this spoiler and the paint finish is terrible. I may be a bit more OCD when it comes to paint but this certainly is not to my standard.
I'll be selling this and ordering an OEM one this week.

8DEC3F0B-F93E-4C80-A774-72EAF53C7F23.jpeg
I too ordered the Ikon spoiler - not a good piece. I'm battling with them about the return right now. My spoiler had a crappy finish but more importantly - it didn't even sit flush on the paint. About half of the middle pillar was warped and the tape couldn't hold it down. Driving the car around now with holes in the trunk and no spoiler! I am planning on doing a thread about it so others can stay away from it altogether...😕
Sponsored

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
www.blueovalindustries.com is about the same price with free shipping and they had them in stock check out the shipping from Levittown
I just ordered this spoiler from blue oval industries. Thanks for posting the link. It says they have 5 in stock. Hopefully I'll get a shipping notification soon. The removable gurney flap is pretty sweet as well! I'm excited to get it installed!

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-16600-fp.html

Noticed it doesn’t say 3 to 4 weeks anymore, but I haven’t received a shipping confirmation yet.

Doug
I ordered one on 4/4 at a slightly lower price; $474.88. Received this in an email a few hours later:

"ON HOLD - BACK ORDER - RESPONSE REQUIRED We regret to inform you that the kit you ordered is on a national back order with a time frame of approximately 3-4 weeks as to when it will become available. If you wish to continue with the order we will do so as a special order and you will be one of the first to receive the parts. If you do find it and/or do not want to wait any longer we will provide a full refund at any time. Please respond by e-mail to proceed."

Received an update on the 13th:

"We regret to inform you that the kit you ordered is on a national back order with a time frame of approximately 3-4 weeks as to when it will become available. If you wish to continue with the order we will do so as a special order and you will be one of the first to receive the parts. If you do find it and/or do not want to wait any longer we will provide a full refund at any time."

EDIT:
I'm just going to wait it out.

Second EDIT:
I just responded to the last email and got a reply within a few minutes.

"Thanks, We will continue processing your order shortly,"

That was without question the quickest response I've received from a shop/dealer/store.

Still waiting on my wing though.

Last edited:

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
"John,
We are actually expecting our 1st shipment next week. Check back with us next week for an update. Thanks, Mike"

Mike D for man of the year!

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
"John,
We are actually expecting our 1st shipment next week. Check back with us next week for an update. Thanks, Mike"

Did the $474 include shipping from Levittown? I was so excited that Blue oval listed them as being in stock that I just placed the order without checking Levittown...

Sponsored

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Did the $474 include shipping from Levittown? I was so excited that Blue oval listed them as being in stock that I just placed the order without checking Levittown...
Item​
Sku​
Qty​
Subtotal​
Ford Performance Rear Spoiler With Gurney Flap​
M-16600-FP​
1​
$474.88​
Subtotal​
$474.88​
Shipping & Handling​
$41.96​
Grand Total​
$516.84​

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I'm ready to oder the GT500 rear diffuser kit, and the full PP2 front splitter and PP belly pan from them. Just need to wait for the budget to catchup.

Big Black 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2011 mustang gt 2020 mustang gt 2017 Honda Accord
I just ordered this spoiler from blue oval industries. Thanks for posting the link. It says they have 5 in stock. Hopefully I'll get a shipping notification soon. The removable gurney flap is pretty sweet as well! I'm excited to get it installed!
my est shipping was 50 its in the ballpark and they had them in stock

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered mine on Levittown. It is OOS and will definitely be 30+ days but I can wait :)

Sponsored

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I feel like that last comment came off disckish....didn't mean to be.

I'm curious who can deliver this part soonist. Seems like no-one actually has it in stock.

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I feel like that last comment came off disckish....didn't mean to be.

I'm curious who can deliver this part soonist. Seems like no-one actually has it in stock.
I doubt anyone was offended by your comment. If you are easily offended you shouldn't be on any internet forum! 🙂 I will let you guys know about my order from Blue Oval industries. If it's not actually in stock I might try to cancel it and order from Levittown. If it is actually in stock I will leave the order as is...

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
"John,

When was this message received? It sounds like Levittown will have it soon based on this post - or do they keep telling you that it's going to be in stock next week but they continue to not have it in stock?

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
www.blueovalindustries.com is about the same price with free shipping and they had them in stock check out the shipping from Levittown
As a forum sponsor, Levittown offers a free shipping code for members.

PM Benny and he'll send it to you.

Can't say enough good things about Levittown.
Sponsored