Sponsored

Best GT500 Style Spoiler?

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
On a side note, installed mine today, does anyone seem to have trouble making the front of the spoiler make contact with the trunk? Can’t seem to get the very front of the spoiler to stick with 3M, seems levítate just a tad.
Which spoiler version did you purchase? The one I purchased from Ikon Motorsports fit terrible. The spoiler from Ford Performance fit like OEM...
Sponsored

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Couple more pics after her bath today. Really happy with this spoiler, I think it looks awesome.

Doug

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Fangi0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
GT Base PP2
I placed my order from Levittown on 4/14, I didn’t receive any of the emails JohnnyGT did. Received one email when I ordered, then about an hour later received one that said my order status has been changed to “working”, has been that same status since. I am in no big hurry, so no problem waiting, especially since I feel I got a great price. I did contact Benny and got a free shipping code. I have ordered quite a few items from Levittown, they have been great.

Doug
Did you get a free shipping code for the spoiler (M-16600-FP)?

I asked and got the following response:

"We do not offer free shipping on the Spoiler as it is oversized. Thanks, Mike"

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Did you get a free shipping code for the spoiler (M-16600-FP)?

I asked and got the following response:

"We do not offer free shipping on the Spoiler as it is oversized. Thanks, Mike"
That's why I went with CJ Pony, in stock and with Honey coupon cost $575 for the spoiler and $65 for shipping.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
This is why shipping is so high... A tractor trailer delivered it to my neighborhood.

IMG_0473.jpeg

Sponsored

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
After paying that much money I'm glad it was protected as well as it was. I couldn't understand the pallet? It weighs 47 pounds!

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder what the part number will be for.... probably $$$?

The OEM Mach 1 Satin Spoiler I think the gurney flap is also satin to match.

satin.JPG

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
any one bought Anderson Composites carbon fiber gt500 spoiler? would like to know how good it is

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
any one bought Anderson Composites carbon fiber gt500 spoiler? would like to know how good it is
Everything Anderson makes Is great from fitmemt to quality. Big reason they make every carbon fiber “ford perfornance“ part for the gt500 and carbon fiber “Ford performance“ cobra jet hood. I have had an Anderson composites 350 spoiler with a adjustable gurney flap for over 2 years now and it’s beyond amazing quality wise.

Sponsored

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
Everything Anderson makes Is great from fitmemt to quality. Big reason they make every carbon fiber “ford perfornance“ part for the gt500 and carbon fiber “Ford performance“ cobra jet hood. I have had an Anderson composites 350 spoiler with a adjustable gurney flap for over 2 years now and it’s beyond amazing quality wise.
thanks for the reply. I think I'm pulling the trigger 👍🏻

sebastianmerk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Received Thursday from Blue Oval Industries and had time to install it today. Looks fantastic and fits like a factory piece (which it should). Have not installed the gurney flap yet...
20210425_184210.jpg
Would you recommend Blue Oval Industries? I saw they have pretty bad reviews online. I’ve looked at Levittown, CJ Pony Parts, LMR, Lethal & Steeda for the OEM M-16600-FP spoiler and gurney flap. They’re all asking around $598-700 and Blue Oval is asking for $520 for the same part #…

steve0s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVE
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP 2.3 Mustang
Would you recommend Blue Oval Industries? I saw they have pretty bad reviews online. I’ve looked at Levittown, CJ Pony Parts, LMR, Lethal & Steeda for the OEM M-16600-FP spoiler and gurney flap. They’re all asking around $598-700 and Blue Oval is asking for $520 for the same part #…
I literally just got that spoiler and gurney flap in late Nov from LMR for $499.99 "everyday low price" shipped. I can't believe the price increases that are going on right now. I'm glad I'm done modding my car, I've gone back and looked at current pricing of the mods I've added already and everything has gone up. Especially RTR stuff!

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I had zero issues with blue oval industries. The shipping confirmation went into my spam mail and that was the only minor hiccup.

sebastianmerk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
I had zero issues with blue oval industries. The shipping confirmation went into my spam mail and that was the only minor hiccup.
Great thanks! I’ll be purchasing the spoiler and gurney flap through Blue Oval as they have the lowest price for it haha. What other exterior mods do you have? I’m thinking of getting the GT500 diffuser as well but can’t find the part #.
Sponsored