Best fuel injector 2016 Mustang GT

Chris_edgardo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey guys. So I have a 2016 Mustang GT with Corsa Longtube Catless offroad headers all the way Corsa to the back with the Xtreme Cat backs. I also have a 91 Race Bama tune and a fat ass JLT intake. I was wondering what aftermatket Injectors are good? I was considering the “DeatschWerks EV14 DV2 Fuel Injectors; 95 lb.” for $699 or “Fuel Injector Clinic High-Z Impedance Fuel Injectors; 1000cc” for $700 but idk if I should since I dont have that many mods, yet.

ps. My next mod in summer are cams and I’d also like to know inputs on the best cams profiles.

Thanks!!
Sponsored

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
naturally asperated you don't need to change your injectors and you certainty don't need 95 lb injectors na. Only reason you need to change them is if you are doing max effort on e85 and still all you need is lu47 injectors. Also, cams are a waste of time unless your are going max effort cobra jet set up, the stock cams are already very good. Also you need to get a different tuner bama sucks

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The LU47 is probably the best injector for the money if you want to stay N/A and large enough to use E85 with mods.

If you want to go FI the ID1050 should be plenty and they probably are the best injectors out there.

OP
OP
Chris_edgardo

Chris_edgardo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
naturally asperated you don't need to change your injectors and you certainty don't need 95 lb injectors na. Only reason you need to change them is if you are doing max effort on e85 and still all you need is lu47 injectors. Also, cams are a waste of time unless your are going max effort cobra jet set up, the stock cams are already very good. Also you need to get a different tuner bama sucks
I agree 100% that BAMA is trash. I just had a Dino run with a stable rpm power between 4500 and 5500 (no increase), it has to do it BAMA blocking the car for some reason and they just want me to do a stupid data log now. I should go with Palm beach dino or lund racing huh...

cams? Ive heard multiple suggestions, thats why I ask and injectors really?? The stocks one only runs 34lbs. And I’m almost at that power limit for the stock injectors thats why I wanted the increase.

OP
OP
Chris_edgardo

Chris_edgardo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The LU47 is probably the best injector for the money if you want to stay N/A and large enough to use E85 with mods.

If you want to go FI the ID1050 should be plenty and they probably are the best injectors out there.
LU47 is a good option but I don't think its E85 capable....

And yes I want FI in the future but whatever I buy is gonna come with injectors included... especially Whipple

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Last edited:
OP
OP
Chris_edgardo

Chris_edgardo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Sotty1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
21 mustang gt
So my plans so far are. Port the stock 21 intake and TB (air flow solutions)with the steeda open cai . And a vmp e85 tune. You think it would be a good match?

Sponsored

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Buy ID1050X now if you plan on going FI in the future.
Sponsored