Sponsored

Best Drivers Car Competition. GT350 almost wins.

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
Well at some point, we will see wadded GT500 and a person will salvage the tranny and attempt to put it in the 350, and ergo at some point a Tremec six speed will be grafted into the GT500. Give it about a year or so.
Yep. We saw case with the hood swapping from 500 to 350 :facepalm:
Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Not so much a race at all.
The conclusion summed it up:

more of a Camaro Randy commercial to show what a swell guy he is after everyone wised up to his preferences.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I think if this was about raw speed the Mclaren and several others would have been ahead of the 350, but it's Best Drivers Car, which should be an all around evaluation. It's hard to beat the 350 for all around driving experience (sound, engagement, suspension, steering, room in cabin, comfort level, etc.)
I purchased the Motor Trend Magazine edition with this story and had it laminated. It will go in my 3-ring binder of Shelby stuff.

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
So Ford is not shying away from publishing GT350 numbers, they don’t publish any numbers or times officially.
I have full confidence that Ford Marketing knows full well the number and whether or not it will help sell cars. The fact that it ISN'T out there means the number doesn't.
Sponsored