Sponsored

Best dealership in the Greater Toronto Area for service?

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
Hi guys. I was wondering if (still under warranty) there is a prefered dealership or mechanic who is gentle to the cars and does nice work for oil changes and maintenace etc? This would be for the Greater toronto area. any recomendations would be much appreciated!

thanks,
Sponsored

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
I will only take my car to two dealerships in the GTA. Heritage Ford in Scarborough or Fraser Ford in Oshawa. I have had dealings with just about every other one in Toronto or the east end and I wouldn't recommend any of them. Heritage is where I get 99% of my work done. If it is Ford Performance work then I go to Fraser.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
You'll be better at being gentle than anyone else. If you're that worried, do that stuff yourself.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
+1 Fraser Ford they did amazing work on my friends Focus ST with a ton of aftermarket parts.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ghostrealm

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
What about steeda performance? They are in Milton and they arent really a dealership but they mention they raise the cars with wood to prevent the hoise from bening the frame etc. most dealerships I walked into dont treat me real nice and I would not want to leave my car alone with them. Would steeda be good?

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
If I still had warrenty, I would take mine to Heritage Ford, talk to Bob Mitchell there (he has a 2019 Bullitt, among others that he has owned)

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
What about steeda performance? They are in Milton and they arent really a dealership but they mention they raise the cars with wood to prevent the hoise from bening the frame etc. most dealerships I walked into dont treat me real nice and I would not want to leave my car alone with them. Would steeda be good?
They don't answer emails or voice mails. That's a bad sign in my book.

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
Like I said: Polito
There's a reason they are the biggest Ford GT dealer in Canada and the multimatic engineers go there when buying their cars.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
If I still had warrenty, I would take mine to Heritage Ford, talk to Bob Mitchell there (he has a 2019 Bullitt, among others that he has owned)
That's where I bought my GT. Great dealership and they didn't detail it or install the licence plate bracket just like I asked. I would take it there to be serviced but I live 125km away.
Sponsored