Sponsored

Best comfortable race seats?

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
What do you guys have as far as seats? I have base cloth gt seats which honestly have been great. I'm looking to upgrade to a race style seat. I do not need a 5 point harness. Car gets tracked maybe once a year. It's a weekend/nice weather,car show car. So comfort is key. I'm 37 with a shitty lower back due to an injury in the academy. Looking for a nice easy swap comfy upgrade.
Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
What do you guys have as far as seats? I have base cloth gt seats which honestly have been great. I'm looking to upgrade to a race style seat. I do not need a 5 point harness. Car gets tracked maybe once a year. It's a weekend/nice weather,car show car. So comfort is key. I'm 37 with a shitty lower back due to an injury in the academy. Looking for a nice easy swap comfy upgrade.
Comfy and race seats don’t usually go hand in hand. However, proper fit is huge for comfort. You might want to consider the “street” line of Sparco seats, they aren’t completely fixed like race bucket seats, but still offer more lateral stability.

Earlsays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT
Factory Recaro seats are quite nice....but they are expensive
Sponsored