2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Last edited:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Some of you guys need to start meeting at the Kissimmee Old Town meets - last time I went it was overrun by the Mopar Mafia ... :shock:

WD :like:

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Some of you guys need to start meeting at the Kissimmee Old Town meets - last time I went it was overrun by the Mopar Mafia ... :shock:

Who gonna driv 200 mile to for that. In south Florida there are many meets and events going every weekend.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase

Used to go years ago. Been thinking of going to look around. Especially when my office is 1/2 mile away now.

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Who gonna driv 200 mile to for that. In south Florida there are many meets and events going every weekend.
I wasn't suggesting you should drive 200 miles, but I see a high number of mustangs around that area and very little presence at that meet. My comment was aimed at users a little more local, like the member who posted after you :like:

Used to go years ago. Been thinking of going to look around. Especially when my office is 1/2 mile away now.
I like it there, our family holiday wouldn't be complete without a night at old town, at least the shops keep the misses happy for a while whilst I walk down the back looking at the cars :sunglasses:

Would love to see a 350 or 500 there, we just don't get the opportunity to see those things in the UK :wink:

We were hoping to get back there in December (next year), but we cant start making plans until the covoid situation settles down a little :frown:

Besides, I 'need' to go back to the states to pick up some more cheap car parts, I went with no case last time and came back with boxes ... :cwl:

Mikeyody

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
I'm somewhat new to the Lake Nona area. Been thinking about going to the Kissimmee Friday meets, but wasn't sure. Will have to check it out now.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Also check out the Saturday night cruise. From my ā€˜touristā€™ perspective itā€™s had more cars and a better variation.

The Friday night cruise is probably more applicable to our cars, but there does seem to be somewhat of a crossover.

I did wonder how much the virus would have impacted those shows, maybe not the number of cars but they attracted a lot of tourists so maybe the vibe has suffered a little ? :frown:

Iā€™m really looking forward to going back again, it will be a bit different now Iā€™ve actually bought one - rather than just being the typical Brit dad wondering around boring the kids telling them one day your dads going to buy one ... :cwl:

Iā€™ve seen some really nice cars there over the years and most are prepared to a very high standard, remember that what may be reasonably common for you guys is probably really rare for us over here :sunglasses:

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I'm somewhat new to the Lake Nona area. Been thinking about going to the Kissimmee Friday meets, but wasn't sure. Will have to check it out now.
@Mikeyody Check out Shelby Florida and Central Florida Shelby FB Groups. I run both pages and have a good group of members.

Also, Mid Florida Mustang Club is located in the Central Fl area and is very active (before covid).

There are a lot of activity around Central Fl.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Also check out the Saturday night cruise. From my ā€˜touristā€™ perspective itā€™s had more cars and a better variation.

The Friday night cruise is probably more applicable to our cars, but there does seem to be somewhat of a crossover.

I did wonder how much the virus would have impacted those shows, maybe not the number of cars but they attracted a lot of tourists so maybe the vibe has suffered a little ? :frown:

Iā€™m really looking forward to going back again, it will be a bit different now Iā€™ve actually bought one - rather than just being the typical Brit dad wondering around boring the kids telling them one day your dads going to buy one ... :cwl:

Iā€™ve seen some really nice cars there over the years and most are prepared to a very high standard, remember that what may be reasonably common for you guys is probably really rare for us over here :sunglasses:

The virus impacted EVERYTHING around here. It is just starting to get back to normal and more cruise ins and shows are starting to happen.

Old Town is a popular place still, not sure of the attendance numbers though.

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't really gone to many outside of the tri-county area, but the best variety is always at yours John, the Palm Beach Cars and Coffee. Looking forward to it returning whenever that's possible.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
I haven't really gone to many outside of the tri-county area, but the best variety is always at yours John, the Palm Beach Cars and Coffee. Looking forward to it returning whenever that's possible.
I can't wait for it to return. Hopefully it will once be have a vaccine for this virus

Mikeyody

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
@16Kobra Thanks for the info. I'll definitely take a look! Looking forward to some cruises now that the weather isn't miserable

Status
Not open for further replies.