Sponsored

Best all season tires

Hogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
AS3's are great tires for everything but snow. I had them last winter and and barely made it around on flat surfaces in 3 inches of snow.
I will be trying DWS06's on this car.
Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
AS3's are great tires for everything but snow. I had them last winter and and barely made it around on flat surfaces in 3 inches of snow.
I will be trying DWS06's on this car.
The width has an impact on how well tires do in snow. The more narrow th e better. Dws cant save you either if youre running 275s out back. 205-245s do drastically better then larger widths. Youd need some narrow wheels that clear your calipers. At that point you might as well just run winters

Hogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I was running 225/40 R18 on my MS3. So width probably wasn't a huge contributor.

Either way, if 275's are going to suck in the snow, I won't be going far on my new tires!

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Dws is the best snow oriented performance all season. The AS3 is slightly more handling focused in the rain and dry....

The DWS 06 apparently greatly improves upon the originals handling.....see the review on tire rack. If you live in a cold place that has snow but don't want a winter set, the DWS is likely what you want. For a place like seattle, the AS3 is probably perfect.

MDRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Anyone know anything about the BFGoodrich g-Force Comp-2 A/S? Newer tire so there isn't much out on them yet but it seems like it may be a good choice.
Sponsored