Belt size for Paxton with 3.6 pulley

JDUBU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Sorry pal, I totally forgot. Try replacing the diaphragm in your blow off valve. I've heard of those going bad periodically and causing boost loss. I'll get that pic for you tomorrow.
Sponsored

s550_kratos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
18' GT Premium Lightning Blue
Sorry pal, I totally forgot. Try replacing the diaphragm in your blow off valve. I've heard of those going bad periodically and causing boost loss. I'll get that pic for you tomorrow.
It's a brand new bv57 gonna try some stuff with it Thursday

JDUBU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Well that's not the issue then. Probably captain obvious suggestions but all your clamps and seal points are secure? Your using a grip tech pulley correct?

s550_kratos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
18' GT Premium Lightning Blue
Well that's not the issue then. Probably captain obvious suggestions but all your clamps and seal points are secure? Your using a grip tech pulley correct?
Yes grip tec, uhm I've unclamped and reclamped and checked everything, tuner isn't seeing loss of load to indicate any air leak anywhere just for some reason not getting any more boost going from 3.6 to the 3.33

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Yes grip tec, uhm I've unclamped and reclamped and checked everything, tuner isn't seeing loss of load to indicate any air leak anywhere just for some reason not getting any more boost going from 3.6 to the 3.33
Replied in one of your threads, similar results. I went from 3.6 stock pulley to 3.48 and lost power on the Dyno, only thing I figured was the air was bad on the day I dynoed with the 3.48. Hope you find something, as it will probably be the same things as mine. I did run mine with the 3.375 pulley and it had less MPH and slower than similar builds with larger pulleys. Car was pulling timing on the back half due to IATs. I have a solution for that but haven't been back to test it.
Sponsored