"Below the skin, it’s all supercar..." 2020 GT500 lap time keeps pace with 911 GT2RS

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
If u guys are serious, contact the gt500 track tour. One of Fords marketing strategies /agencies is called Timepiece ( iirc) and their goal.is to aquire customers from competitors brands. I was on their gt350 list, so i found the old email, wrote and called, and they got me.put on the vegas gt500 tracktour.

I was the only person in my group of 20 or so, that had an order in, the rest were current owners of bmw, camaros vipers ect, everything except Mustangs
Thanks man. Will do.

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
I scheduled to do the three lap package at NOLA raceway in two weeks in their GT500. Shold be able to set the record for slowest lap by a 700+ car. Want it to last as long as possible!
There you go! Good thinking.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I scheduled to do the three lap package
Make damn sure you're wearing ear plugs if you're going to go up close to the wall and if they have modified cars out there. Not the same thing, sure, but I did a ride-along in a NASCAR trainer and nearly blew my ears out when he went high.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
Not normally that loud there. I did the Lambo drive a few years ago, and it was no big deal. It's a road course (Indy cars ran it one year) and it's got one straigh that's about a 1/2 mile in length, but mostly corners from there.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I scheduled to do the three lap package at NOLA raceway in two weeks in their GT500. Shold be able to set the record for slowest lap by a 700+ car. Want it to last as long as possible!
are you talking about exotics racing or xtreme xperience? the latter is coming to memphis (1.5hr drive for me) soon and all I’ve gotta figure out is if i want to drive a Porsche or McLaren ...i only ask because i did not see the GT2RS on their site, and that’d be my choice. not like I’ll be upset at all with a GT3RS!

i looked for locations for exotics racing but all i found was LA and Vegas.