Sponsored

Because if you buy a sports car with an automatic, you deserve to sufferJasonCammisa , 2021

emcmtony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2020 Saleen Mustang S302 White Label
Such an impressive guy. So, do you win awards blowing away Camry's off the line tough guy? You are obviously very impressed with yourself posting a shirtless picture of yourself on a car forum. Looking to pick up a gear head or two?
Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Maybe, just maybe, if you can't enjoy driving at a pace that's slower than somebody else's, the problem isn't with your car or the way it happens to be equipped . . .

Norm

emcmtony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
And here you are with an Ecoboost. Your GT is sold, Your Hellcat Sold, even your bitch car Miata sold. I doubt you even had a GT. You remind me of all those allegedly cool kids in high school who never grew up and are doing the same thing years later than they did in high school. All those douche bags now work for me and have to finance Ecoboost Mustangs at 10% interest because they are too dumb to keep a good credit score let alone pay cash.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
2fpj5y.jpg

emcmtony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
He didn't win shit. He is a meat head who looks at himself in the mirror and fantasizes....about himself.
All possibly true. He could also be an upstanding social dynamo coming here just to mess with people and vent. He could also be any number of other things and maybe even not a human. It's the internet, it's a forum where all your badassery can come alive. He obviously knows a ton more than we do about everything so he wins. Moving on.

edco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007GT & 2017V6_ great Steeda & AM mods
OK, back to the topic, a few musings:

If you want to cut figure 8s in dirt or a golf course fairway you can't beat a clutch
if you want to drift a corner here or there or other technical stuff, you can't beat a clutch
if you love cylinder head back pressure pressing your torso into the seat belt on down hill turns,
you can't beat a clutch
if you love that sound the engine makes in the previous line, you can't beat a clutch
if you love that NASCAR sound those Pypes Axle Backs make in third gear all the way to 90,
you can't beat a clutch
if you like that you woke in a motel and an auto theft ring hit in the night, the guests lost a
vette, audi, and a 350ZX but your immaculate 07GT is right where it was parked, because the
cops noted those brain dead auto theft fuckers can't drive a stick, you can't beat a clutch

if you like feeling like the Dad in "My Three Sons" "Ozzie and Harriet" and "Leave It To Beaver",
you can't beat an automatic

driveway1E.JPG

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
OK, back to the topic, a few musings:

If you want to cut figures 8s in dirt or a golf course fairway you can't beat a clutch
if you want to drift a corner here or there or other technical stuff, you can't beat a clutch
if you love cylinder head back pressure pressing your torso into the seat belt on down hill turns,
you can beat a clutch
if you love that sound the engine makes in the previous line, you can't beat a clutch
if you love that NASCAR sound those Pypes Axles backs make in third gear all the way to 90,
you can't beat a clutch
if you like that you woke in a motel and an auto theft ring hit in the night, the guests lost a
vette, audi, and a 350ZX but your immaculate 07Gt is still right where parked it, because the
cops noted those brain dead auto theft fuckers can't drive a stick, you can't beat a clutch

if you like feeling like the Dad in "My Three Sons" "Ozzie and Harriet" and "Leave It To Beaver",
you can't beat an automatic
OK asshole, I can take your BS about manual transmissions but picking on Ward Clever is just too much. He was one of the coolest dads ever (right up there with Mr.Cunningham).

Either take that back or I’m coming to get you……….…
Kidding, of course! :cwl: :crackup: :like::fistbump:
1626452726866.jpeg

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
giphy.gif

Sponsored

troverman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium manual
There is a big difference between the base and the premium.

I'm not saying that base isn't nice overall but my God that 3-in stereo and the way the non-leather seats look are just not up to the standards of the premium.

And if you're looking for a premium they're much harder to find in manual.

I would go as far as to say GT's are much harder to find a manual
My car was something I bought off the lot, GT Premium with the manual. It was my local dealer, and he actually had two to choose from. You might well be right, as the manual is slowly dying, even in performance car segments. I know the 10A is simply faster, but it just doesn't have the same level of enjoyment to me. I wonder how many buy the 10A specifically because it is faster, or rather because its easier or they just don't know how to drive a manual.

troverman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium manual
Is this Jason Cammisa's point? A manual Mustang is an amazing car to fly around in.
If you had two hours to go fly, which plane would you choose?
747 for sure. Queen of the skies. Upper deck for me.
Sponsored