Sponsored

BBK shorty Catted mid pipes vs offroad midpipes.

agoehner16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Ive got a 2017 V6 that I'm planning on putting Long Tube Headers on. I currently have a Borla Atak installed on it and have the long tube headers sitting in my closet. Right now the only thing I can find on the market is BBK's catted mid pipes. The offroad version is out of stock everywhere I've looked. I could have my local shop rig something up but I prefer to do every mod install myself. Is there any other options for shorty mid pipes other than BBK? Should I just bite the bullet and get the Catted mid pipes? Or should I go for the catless option?
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
If you don't have emissions to worry about, I would go catless because you get the better performance and it's one less thing you have to worry about failing.

Not sure if the Lethal ones will fit with longtubes or not, could try checking those?

With Ataks, longtubes, and no cats...it's going to be loud and raspy if you don't add some sort of resonator though.

OP
OP

agoehner16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
If you don't have emissions to worry about, I would go catless because you get the better performance and it's one less thing you have to worry about failing.

Not sure if the Lethal ones will fit with longtubes or not, could try checking those?

With Ataks, longtubes, and no cats...it's going to be loud and raspy if you don't add some sort of resonator though.
I do have the catback version of the Ataks which comes with an aftermarket Borla resonator, not sure if that would be enough though
Sponsored