Sponsored

Bay Area Dealership recommendations

BayLegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350, 11' E92 335i M-Sport
Ladies and Gents,

I'm about to custom order a 2019 PP2 in March (when the 2019 order bank opens) and I am looking for recommendations on dealerships in the Bay Area, preferably somewhere in the East Bay since that's where I live.

I had some experience with All Star Ford (Pittsburg) when my girlfriend bought a 17' Ecoboost from them. My experience with them seemed lukewarm at best.

I recently went down to Walnut Creek Ford just to check out the new 2018's in stock. The experience with the salesperson and dealership was positive. Based on that experience, WC Ford was put on my radar for a possible future sale.

Does anyone have any experience with Walnut Creek Ford or any recommendations on dealerships?

Thanks!! :ford:
Sponsored

5OSONIC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB CS
Sunnyvale Ford was ok. I don't have a bad experience there, but don't have one that stands out either. My custom order was taking a bit longer than expected, so I ended up buying one off their lot at the end.

A couple years ago, I remember seeing a spreadsheet with all the custom orders placed by members on this forum, and I do remember seeing Walnut Creek as being one of the better dealerships in the bay. It seems like they do get priority in line for custom orders.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Fremont Ford always top notch. From sales, to service dept. dont have an issue. I still take my modded 2015 and they even did warranty work w out questions asked.

Jolivar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Premium GT
Fremont Ford always top notch. From sales, to service dept. dont have an issue. I still take my modded 2015 and they even did warranty work w out questions asked.
Who is your service advisor over there? Once I start going crazy with mods, I want to be able to take my car in without worrying if they’ll deny doing warranty work.

Sponsored

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
I had great experience with the sales department at Capital Ford in San Jose. Cody is one of the sales managers and loves to sell Mustangs. He has been there for many years.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Who is your service advisor over there? Once I start going crazy with mods, I want to be able to take my car in without worrying if they’ll deny doing warranty work.
Mike is the man...he also owns a badass drag car.

Csb1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Might not be in the Bay Area but if you guys are looking for a mustang I can guarantee I can beat anyone’s price weather it’s a mustang or an f150 we are also an authorized whipple dealer so we can add a whipple in the financing 2018 whipple kit comes with 3 year 36,000 mile warranty

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
Ford store in San Leandro

Sponsored

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
Nah I wouldn't even let Ford Store San Leandro touch my enemies car lol.
I only used them for purchase.

What Ford dealership near San Jose/South Bay is recommended for service?

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
Try Capitol Ford. But honestly you gotta try different ones and see who takes care of you the best.
That’s close to my house. Have you used Capital Ford Service department before?

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
Never. I usually do my own maintenance.
I should of guessed that, lol.

Let’s see if somebody here can offer a useful recommendation based on actual experience at a Service dept in or near San Jose.

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
I used Capital Ford in San Jose for my 28K service with Ford full synthetic, no problems.

I’d recommend them at this point based on my recent experience.
Sponsored