Battery relocation and wire tuck combo

Xander33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
So I was looking in the engine bay and thinking of the best ways to handle cleaning up the area. I've seen the fuse box/ECU relo kits and the battery kits as well. I don't like the idea of the fuse box/ECU all going in the wheel well so I was trying to come up with alternatives. Has anyone relocated the battery to the trunk and then moved the fuse box/ECU to the original battery location and just covered up with the stock shroud? Seems like the simplest and safest way so I think I'm going to try that route. Curious to see if anyone else has?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Xander33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
OP
OP

Xander33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
I'm waiting to hear back from the Armageddon Turbo guys now about a solution. Not sure they are going to do it, but there's a chance their tech will alter the wheel well kit and adapt it to run the the stock battery location. If they aren't going to do that in the end, I will likely end up cutting the wires one at a time and splice extensions in there to get it all over to the battery box. Not looking forward to that, but if need be it's worth it in a project car that I intend to keep long term.
Sponsored