Sponsored

Bathurst 1000km Supercars V8

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
anyone else going to be watching it? I normally watch it as long as possible live but with a 1am-130am Sunday start (UK times) it's like watching the Superbowl back in the 80's when games ran on forever! Going to catch up on the practice so far. Need to grab me some Fosters for it, cannot get Coopers here lol
Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
anyone else going to be watching it? I normally watch it as long as possible live but with a 1am-130am Sunday start (UK times) it's like watching the Superbowl back in the 80's when games ran on forever! Going to catch up on the practice so far. Need to grab me some Fosters for it, cannot get Coopers here lol
Who is broadcasting it?

OP
OP

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
i have a subscription package from supercars direct, 35GBPounds for the year but here is a link showing who is broadcasting it live. Fox in Austraila and New Zealand so maybe US? Not sure
https://bathurst1000live.com/

for anyone else, review of why bathurst is so good

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
In most years, a Kangaroo will make an appearance on the track during the race.

kang100.jpg

This year was different, the safety car was called out for a spiky little critter, a Echidna.

echid100.jpg

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Buried 6 cases of beer a week before hand as you are only allowed so much beer per person through the gate, even if camping.
Sponsored