Sponsored

Base radio Bluetooth audio not working

16COEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Hey guys having an issue with the base radio. I have an Android Galaxy s6 active phone, been working fine. But now whenever I try to play music with Bluetooth it says device disconnected. If I get a text or call it still comes up on the screen and will read it to me. I can still receive and make phone calls, it just won't play music. I've tried the master reset and repaired twice, same issue. I'm sure it's happened to someone else. Any thing I should try? Thanks.
Sponsored

longbowsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP magnetic metallic
I use to have the same issue with my car if it sat in the sun for a few hours the Bluetooth would not connect or would disconnect randomly. Took it to the dealer and it has worked fine since, no idea what they did to it probably just reset it.

FordIVTteam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi 16COEBM,

I agree with lowbowsvt. Make an appointment at the dealer to have this issue corrected. The master reset is the last step I would suggest trying on your own.

Shaay

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP Triple Yellow
Happens every couple of months on my Wife's GT. I disconnect and reconnect the battery and it works fine again. Gotta love SYNC...

Sponsored

OP
OP

16COEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Thanks for the replies. I'll try a couple things, if nothing else I'll have the dealer look at it while they're fixing the oil leak.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Thread revival time!

I'm having similar issues and trying to work them out. I upgraded from a standard Sync model to a Sync3 and
it worked out nicely for a while but noticed that capabilities have slowly been chipped away over the months.

At first Nav, then bluetooth (Fuse fix is only temporary) and finally total meltdown where I cant do much other
than listen to the radio. I am wondering if the sync unit is fryed.

Anyone have this problem? Thanks in advance.
20170427_105925.jpg
Sponsored