OP
OP
raidernixon

raidernixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 & 16 GT; 20 GT500 CFTP; 21 Mach 1
Can you not order the MACH 1 HP spoiler panted from Ford? How about the price?
Thanks,
Lee
I am 99% sure that you can now - however, it wasn't an option at the time when I was getting parts procured.

Price was about $1k for spoiler and gurney flap (gt500 price premium...lol). A good friend of mine runs a body shop, so the paint work was $50 for supplies and a case of beer.

Techknowguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium
Thanks for all the great info- I just ordered the GT500 spoiler with Gurney flap from my local Ford dealership... I assume that’s the same one you received? It’s a Ford Performance/Motorsports part number M-16600-FP... was $600 shipped to my dealer. Have to look into the Front Splitter now!

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Any chance you could get part numbers for the side and rear Mach 1 emblems? Possibly the rear seat delete kit as well? My local dealer was unable to help with this
LMR has two different kits. One mimics the OEM, the other that I chose has a flat platform that one can place packages on. In my case, my service dog can lay on it. The vertical panel is removable too, allowing access to the trunk.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
So what is the part number for the non HP spoiler ?

Sponsored

JFK9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Yup, that's it!
I can't find any pictures of that piece, so I was wondering, is the lower splitter a separate piece from the upper splitter or is the HP double splitter one solid part? I was looking for non-OEM solutions (Chinese knock offs) not looking to pay ford that much for a chunk of plastic.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:
OP
OP
raidernixon

raidernixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 & 16 GT; 20 GT500 CFTP; 21 Mach 1
I can't find any pictures of that piece, so I was wondering, is the lower splitter a separate piece from the upper splitter or is the HP double splitter one solid part? I was looking for non-OEM solutions (Chinese knock offs) not looking to pay ford that much for a chunk of plastic.
As @Charlemagne said, the lower splitter is a separate piece. As it comes, install requires the use of plastic rivets and re-use of screws from the upper splitter to install. I believe some of the screw holes require installation of screw clips (not sure what they are actually called?) to properly fasten into the upper splitter and give the screws something to catch into. I think some guys were able to ditch the plastic rivets for actual screws on their PP2 splitter - I might go that route if this ever starts coming loose.

I totally get seeking out the non-OEM knockoff version; however, I would make sure the thing is mounted and secured very well to the upper splitter, as I get the sense that this lower splitter actually does experience a considerable amount of force at speed, especially on a track. On top of that, it is certainly prone to driveway rubbing/road debris abuse.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
What raidernixon said. The lower splitter as it comes with the handling package, is shipped inside the cabin and attached by the selling dealer during the PDI. Once it is attached, any thought of loading it on a trailer w/o the use of race ramps would be futile.

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
LMR has two different kits. One mimics the OEM
Not anymore. LMR used to have a rigid molded rear seat delete that was almost identical to the factory GT350R rear seat delete, that's what I bought from them three years ago. Now the molded GT350R style one they have is kinda floppy carpet.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Without drilling up the deck?
Of course you have to drill if what you have is not compatible with what the part requires...
The Non-HP Mach1 comes with a different spoiler. I would expect the pin-out on the non-HP spoiler is different than the one on the HP.
Sponsored