Sponsored

Barton Centershaft and 2 Post Bracket replacement are now in stock!!

BARTON INDUSTRIES

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Barton has now released our Center shaft replacement for the 2015+ Mustang GT, V6 and ECOBOOST.

Our Center shaft reduces the throw 25%, and lowers the overall height of the shifter by 1 inch over the factory. You also receive our own lockout mechanism, along with a pivot cup.

The 2015 2 Post Bracket, Is the best rear bracket on the market. It allows for ZERO side to side deflection. Breaking up the points of contact it allows for a extremely rigid piece. This is NOT just a rubber insert, this is meant for power shifter at the max. This is by far the most rigid bracket on the Market!!:first:

For those of you who do not want to do a full shifter replacement. This combo kit is for you. This two piece kit is the best bang for your buck. This is a quick and easy install. There is no lowering of the transmission brace, or reaching a bolt in a tight spot.

Don't believe me? Try it for yourself, what is the worst that happens? You loose a little bit of time installing the product. Do not just take our word for it.

ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE IN USA

We offer a 30 day return. Buy it, Install our products if you are not satisfied with the performance send it back within 30 days for a FULL refund.
Eco shaft for website.jpg
2015 2pb for website.jpg
2015 2pb and shaft for website.jpg
Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Nice, so any introductory pricing on this NEW product? A black friday sale would be a great way to kick it off.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
What's the installation like for this product? How would it's performance differ from the full Barton shifter? Thx!

glossygt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
According to their website, the center shaft only is $115 and the shaft with bracket is $230. I just purchased the Full Tilt Boogie bracket so I may be interested in just the shaft. Much cheaper alternative than the boomba shifter.

OP
OP

BARTON INDUSTRIES

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The installation is very simple. You remove your current shaft, and replace it with the BARTON. You are looking at 30 minutes once you have the car in the air.

This shifter is for the ones who do not want to spend 450+ on a shifter,That just want a shifter for a low cost but top notch quality. This is to be reused with the Stock shifter casting. Where our BARTON is a full replacement. It depends on the buyer and what they feel comfortable doing. This "lower cost" shifter, you do NOT get centering springs, or the ability to adjust anything and you do not get a full shifter replacement.

Sponsored

glossygt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
So, there will be work under the car? I'm super interested in this as I hate how tall the stock shifter is.