Sponsored

Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach FL 2013

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
It runs April 4-6... today is setup day. My Boss 302 along with these two other mighty beasts are on Ford's 50th Anniv Showcase at the main entrance. Ford is sponsoring the event. :headbang:

Sponsored

Krishna

Wow very cool! How'd you get it on display? You're not auctioning this thing off are you? :p

NRMStand

It's awesome your Boss got center stage fronting the Cobra Jet :thumbsup:

Hey, if you get a hold of a Ford rep try to squeeze them for some info about the s550! This must be the best kept secret in all of Ford's history.

Mach1

NICE!

I saw that the first '14 stingray convt is going to be auctioned there... that's what you're there for isn't it LOL...

OP
OP
Bossing

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
No way not auctioning unless... someone plops down $$$$$ to my lap. :D

I'll do my digging/snooping with the Ford reps... oh yeah! So ssshhh... ;)

The Ft. Lauderdale Mustang Club was invited and I volunteered... full Sponsor/VIP all-access pass. :thumbsup:

Stingray bound! I saw the red coupe at Chicago show in Feb... love it. :love:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bossing

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
This lethal snake sounds goooood! :headbang:
And I'll post a vid later... this is the actual & original FRPP S197 Cobrajet development unit.

Mriley

They ran the cobrajet?

Video would be cool... or I'd settle for a picture/video/sketch/toy model/napkin drawing an S550 you paid off one of the Ford reps to secretly show you... :D

OP
OP
Bossing

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Earlier this morning during the setup....

And back in Feb. when I was at the Chicago Auto Show... Stingray coupe.

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The Cobrajet sounds amazing even barely moving! Too bad he didn't give it some gas. :)

Thanks for sharing Bossing.

Sponsored

Mach1

Some badass cars there...

Did they actually show the convertible in Chicago? I hear it's for charity.. could fetch 7 figures!

OP
OP
Bossing

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
The Ford rep did give it gas I just started the phone vid recording too late... :headbonk:
That Cobra Jet is so badazz! Raucously good! :headbang: :headbang:

Only the red C7 coupe was in CHI... the convertible was only recently unveiled in Switzerland. I'll get to see it at B-J... no worries I'll take/post plenty of pics & vids... of course Mustangs included! :ford:

stangray11

Sorry slightly OT, but just seeing that video just reminds me again,, that is one beautiful car... FOR A VETTE.

Too many of these renders of the s550 are looking too vette like. Like this kyle evans render that's been all over the forums to much fan fare. Compare the rear 3/4 view with one of the stingray....

9008570885_af05c72dd9_o.jpg

BMaQ-RhCQAAVlfd.jpg-large.jpg

They look wayyy too similar. Some of these mustang guys have lost their minds wanting this as their next design. It's a beautiful car, but how is that a mustang? If you want that look, go buy a car that's supposed to look like that.
klyle evans render.jpg
stingray conv.jpg