Bagged S550 Pictures

OP
OP

Andrew@Bag Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Can anyone verify which fuse they tapped in for the Airlift ignition sensor? I've seen video of two different locations used. Thanks in advance.
I have not seen any S550's specifically, but I just wanted to mention that it is important to test these ignition sources with a multi meter to make sure that they are not "auxiliary" ignition sources, meaning that they do not turn on with the battery, and then turn off while the engine is cranking, and then turn back on again once the car is running. You want to find a true ignition source that stays on during this entire process (most radios are auxiliary ignition sources, for example). We have had good luck with turn signal circuits in most cars.
Sponsored

DoingOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium, Recaros & PP
Thanks Andrew.......I understand exactly what you are talking about, hence my question. I think I know where it may need to go but saw someone having a few issues with that same tap in point.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Found a guy locally selling an airlift digital kit so I'll finally have bags! Install doesn't look too bad either, I'll definitely do it over a weekend. Hopefully my wheels will tuck, I'm running 20x10.5 +30 on 275/35s.

OP
OP

Andrew@Bag Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Found a guy locally selling an airlift digital kit so I'll finally have bags! Install doesn't look too bad either, I'll definitely do it over a weekend. Hopefully my wheels will tuck, I'm running 20x10.5 +30 on 275/35s.
Awesome man! Let me know how the install goes, and if there is anything else that you need to complete it!

Sponsored

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
looking good. Debating about getting a kit for myself, especially since I hate keep scrapping my chin spoiler everytime I pull in and out of my driveway

ven377

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
looking good. Debating about getting a kit for myself, especially since I hate keep scrapping my chin spoiler everytime I pull in and out of my driveway
Thats why you use airbags ;)
lift the car at a push of a button :D

OP
OP

Andrew@Bag Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Nice!! Let us know how it goes!
Will do! Should be done Saturday evening. I'll have to run stock wheels and tires for a while so it won't look as tough but I'll still be posting some photos. Will probably do some light painting Saturday night.

Sponsored

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I'll play: