LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
ill help you change that in a few months!! haha
I'm down. Just got my new Party Pulley in. Need diff Support & driveshaft installed and back to Byron when it warms up a bit!
Sponsored

baazooka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
... I remember .22Ā¢/gal in NC back in the early 70's.
I could drive 15 miles east and pay .18Ā¢/gal during a gas war...............:clap:

Sponsored

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
I confess, I donā€™t use the back up camera when reversing. Just canā€™t get used to looking down at the screen instead of the mirrors.

Criminal I know.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Another one is that I always tailgate morons who hog the fast lane. Not only do I tailgate them, but I also flash and honk at them until they move over. This one is a bit less pronounced in the Mustang, because it's easier and more fun to just overtake (or undertake) the son of a bitch. I find I'm less likely to tailgate someone when I'm in the Mustang, because it takes just a downshift and half throttle to fly past them in an instant.
Oh, man! People cruizing in the left lane is the WORST!! I drove a lot on the Autobahn so learned the flashing light thing there. It makes sense! But no, not to Americans. They take it personally. People have gotten real road rage over it which I just don't understand. One couple I passed slammed on the gas pulled up next to me and wrote down my plate. And before I passed they refused to go over 60mph!
I don't honk, tho.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I literally downshift all the time, slowing down and coming to stops and with cat less long tubes, itā€™s pretty amusing seeing the dirty looks or people rolling their eyes or the giving the finger šŸ˜‚
Fixed it...

(j/k)

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Oh, man! People cruizing in the left lane is the WORST!! I drove a lot on the Autobahn so learned the flashing light thing there. It makes sense! But no, not to Americans. They take it personally. People have gotten real road rage over it which I just don't understand. One couple I passed slammed on the gas pulled up next to me and wrote down my plate. And before I passed they refused to go over 60mph!
I don't honk, tho.

And old saying comes to mind when I see a slow poke in the left lane and won't move over.

Lead Follow or Get the Fuck out the way :sunglasses:

Sponsored

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
Damn prolly seen you around
yeah prolly have seen either me or my grandpa cause i let my grandpa drive it to. i dont recall seeing any grey mustangs like yours but i see to many to remember lol.

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
Right, in Ontario, they would knock you for taking the car out of gear and sitting foot off clutch ... while waiting at a light.
It's a bit of a farce, as most people are barely paying attention at a stop light anyway, and besides, in most instances you have nowhere to "go" to escape an emergency...
Yeah, what kind of "emergency"? What scenario have they imagined that makes it so damn important to pull away from a stop (much less a red light) on short notice?

I agree with your choice of words: It sounds like a farce, alright.

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
I confess, I donā€™t use the back up camera when reversing. Just canā€™t get used to looking down at the screen instead of the mirrors.
Me, too. Almost half the time, I forget the screen is there and just turn my head.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I don't honk, tho.
I just go around them in a non threatening manner and go about my business. Life's too short to annoy others or allow myself to be annoyed by others.

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1

Criminal I know.
im sensing some sarcasm here on your part but i actively try to avoid using my back up camera sometimes. dont want to get used to relying on it. my older car doesnt have one, and sometimes the camera on my 19 gets crapped up and i cant see out of it anyways. i loved how my explorer had a nozzle to squirt wiper fluid onto the backup camera to clean it, worked well, mustang obviously doesnt have this.

too many features and we dumb ourselves down and rely on tech to do it all for us. im still amazed at how some people simply cannot park. even perpendicular, let alone parallel šŸ¤¬
Sponsored