Sponsored

BAD BOY BAD BOY WHAT YA GONNA DO

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
If you think a GT is worth more than any 2016-2107 gt350 you're nuts.
No GT or 50th anniversary GT is going to hold more value then a GT350.

You can keep the measly $300k 50th GT.
BECAUSE the GT350R sold for $1 million.

Lmao what does that gt350 have in common with the boring gt? They were both the first off the line. No matter how much you deny it... No other gt350 besides the first one will hold a higher value than the first s550 gt made for decades.... That's the sad truth.. don't like it? Not my problem.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Lmao what does that gt350 have in common with the boring gt? They were both the first off the line. No matter how much you deny it... No other gt350 besides the first one will hold a higher value than the first s550 gt made for decades.... That's the sad truth.. don't like it? Not my problem.
You're pretty ignorant.
You truly think a mustang GT in general is more valuable than a GT350? Who gives a damn about the first off the production line. I'm talking in general here. A mustang GT will not hold value over a gt350. Period. Get it?
My whole point a few post back was the gt350 is and always will be more valuable than any mustang GT. Forget about the first or last off the line.
Even when comparing first off the production like, the gt350 sold for more than 3 times that of the GT 50th anniversary edition. I can't help you if you don't get it. It's self explanatory.

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
You're pretty ignorant.
You truly think a mustang GT in general is more valuable than a GT350? Who gives a damn about the first off the production line. I'm talking in general here. A mustang GT will not hold value over a gt350. Period. Get it?
Hold up now keep the name calling to yourself. It was nothing more than a cheerful jab, but apparently something is stuck so far up your ass you missed it.

Reread my initial comment, shut the hell up, and enjoy your day guy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Hold up now keep the name calling to yourself. It was nothing more than a cheerful jab, but apparently something is stuck so far up your ass you missed it.

Reread my initial comment and shut the hell up and enjoy your day guy.
If you feel threatened by the word "ignorant" I'm sorry "guy" because that's what you're being.
You're the one going off like a little school girl.
Maybe you need a bar of soap in your mouth.

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
If you feel threatened by the word "ignorant" I'm sorry "guy" because that's what you're being.
You're the one going off like a little school girl.
Maybe you need a bar of soap in your mouth.

What? I clearly said the general populace of gt350 owners cars will not cost as much as the first gt sold. I even added a LOL to it. Only one going off like a school girl is you. Don't get mad at me because some people have more money than brains lmao. What's up your ass today?
Live a little and learn not to take everything to heart.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
What? I clearly said the general populace of gt350 owners cars will not cost as much as the first gt sold. I even added a LOL to it. Only one going off like a school girl is you. Don't get mad at me because some people have more money than brains lmao. What's up your ass today?
Live a little and learn not to take everything to heart.
Look I'm done with this nonsense. I'm not even upset in any way at all. You can take it that way but you in no way get me going. Your the one cussing. Not me. Your the one who keeps talking about putting things up someone's ass not me.

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Lol cheers mate!

bigdave03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2106 Mustang Gt
Yeah 5000 gt350's compared to your 100,000+ GT's.
We'll see who's is more valuable in the near future. Oh wait, the gt350 already is more valuable.

LOL, Its still not big deal regardless and I never compared it to a standard GT. If you bought a Gt350 as an investment, you're not going to see a return on that any time soon. Besides, of the two, the R model is the only one that will likely have any real value. In 4-5 years we'll be able to buy nice GT350's used with low milage for mid 40s'.

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
LOL, Its still not big deal regardless and I never compared it to a standard GT. If you bought a Gt350 as an investment, you're not going to see a return on that any time soon. Besides, of the two, the R model is the only one that will likely have any real value. In 4-5 years we'll be able to buy nice GT350's used with low milage for mid 40s'.
I never buy a car as a investment. And as you can see by my mod list below I don't keep it stock either. My next plan is a 700 crank hp NA voodoo. But doing this I will pull the stock engine and store it and build a new one from scratch with upgraded rods, pistons, etc new block. Heads. Crank etc.

bigdave03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2106 Mustang Gt
I never buy a car as a investment. And as you can see by my mod list below I don't keep it stock either. My next plan is a 700 crank hp NA voodoo. But doing this I will pull the stock engine and store it and build a new one from scratch with upgraded rods, pistons, etc new block. Heads. Crank etc.
NOW THAT IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!:headband:

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
It was about 6 pm. We figure he was headed to the CHP shop about to be off for the night, probably on his way to bang his wife. Didn't want the paperwork.
More like donut time...:D
Sponsored