Mustang gt
I have a safe n sound booster in mine for my 5 yr old
Sponsored

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Fastback, due sometime in October
Does anyone have an exact model to recommend for a forward-facing infant capsule. Baby arrived three weeks ago. Of course no car yet but do not want to buy something that will not feet an S550. I am well outbof my depth with all things baby! Looks like Melbnut was talking about an Isofix type for his littlest one.

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Does anyone have an exact model to recommend for a forward-facing infant capsule. Baby arrived three weeks ago. Of course no car yet but do not want to buy something that will not feet an S550. I am well outbof my depth with all things baby! Looks like Melbnut was talking about an Isofix type for his littlest one.
You want a _rearward_ facing infant capsule - they need to be rear facing for a long time :)

Also, rear facing takes up a lot of space and could be a tight squeeze in the Mustang - you'll probably need to put it behind the passenger seat and have that one right forward.

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You want a _rearward_ facing infant capsule - they need to be rear facing for a long time :)

Also, rear facing takes up a lot of space and could be a tight squeeze in the Mustang - you'll probably need to put it behind the passenger seat and have that one right forward.
Sorry I meant rearward facing. I slipped up. Infant capsule will not be used frequently as it is a second car of sorts. If it ever gets here :).

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Sorry I meant rearward facing. I slipped up. Infant capsule will not be used frequently as it is a second car of sorts. If it ever gets here :).
Just wanted to make sure :)
P.S. Congrats!

Are you going to get a new (i.e. second) capsule for the 'Stang?
It might be worth it to not have the hassle of moving a capsule all the time.

If so, then you've got plenty of time to work it out once the car arrives :)

I've got a 3 year old and I think I'll just take the 'Stang to a baby seat place and try some out, since we can use the other seat/car for a while.

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Scott. Yes, was hoping to get a second one to keep in the Mustang but was hoping to get one that will fit the old girl that the new car will replace, and will fit in the Mustang. Both are coupes and to judge from the one I have, I will need to get a pretty small capsule!

MustangScooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Manual, Lightning Blue
so does anyone have a model and or pics or rear facing seat or capsule that would suit a new born that they know fits?

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Hi James sounds like you have an extra person since last time....congrats. i assume you are still getting a 2018 stang

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
so does anyone have a model and or pics or rear facing seat or capsule that would suit a new born that they know fits?
Congratulations to you and Haylee, James.
Along with Michael's question......when is your car due.....unless you have decided to wait for the 2019 model:D

Sponsored

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
That's a double congrats then James.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Hi James Congratulations on both new arrivals

Rolls

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pcmtec.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 18 GT
So its almost 2021. What model car seats are people using in Australia? I have a 5 month old so it needs to be rear facing (I think). It won't be a primary transport for him just handy on odd occasions.

Any recommendations?
Sponsored