Awesome SOTU speech, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Interested in your thoughts about the State of the Union speech. The country is really doing amazingly well.

Lowest unemployment of some minorities in 50 years, etc. Trump has done so much to help minorities it is great. And the democrats are stuck sitting on their hands saying, "well you won't have a job, but we will give you some stuff for free."

I can't remember when the differences between the parties has been more clear. How great things are when conservative policies are implemented - even just a few minor changes has really made a huge difference. If some more major changes could be made the country would really be in great shape.

Side benefits of limited government also being that maybe car companies will be allowed to continue to make terrific cars for a few more years.
Sponsored

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
The SOTU speech?..an excellent speech. ..damn shame the guy has to spend his entire presidency fighting hate and ignorance..The dems dont want to happen the things he outlined. .plain and simple

Last edited:

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
I have to say, he had the dems in the palm of his hand. They still have no idea who they are dealing with. It will be a fight to the end.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
It was an excellent speech. He will get the border secure. And I hope reverse Roe v Wade. It is sickening the things the progressive left are pushing. Killing a full term baby that can feel pain minutes before birth. We as a nation have lost our moral compass. As Churchill was a man for his time so is Donald Trump. And the left hated Churchill too. As a general rule anything progressive democrats support I oppose. And anything they oppose I support. Just that black and white.

OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Trump has gotten more hate and push back from the media and political opponents than any president since Lincoln. Implementing relatively small changes that help the country is as hateable now as eliminating slavery was back in Lincoln's time.

Sponsored

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Crazy times when you can watch network A and fall into a deep state of depression on the countries outlook. Flip the channel to network B and unemployment is lower than it's ever been in the last half century, gas prices are falling (which typically rely on a healthy economy) but for some weird reason ppl hate Trump. It's amazing the amount of backlash the dude receives.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
So true

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Politics these days blatantly drive home the point that there need to be more recognized and accepted political parties than just the two.....

OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Politics these days blatantly drive home the point that there need to be more recognized and accepted political parties than just the two.....
I'd go along with that if we have a better system for allocating votes. Right now all a 3rd party candidate does is to steal votes from one of the top 2 - insuring a winner. If you could have priorities in your votes set up, then a 3rd party might make sense.

But the people in power don't want that any more than they want an outsider like Trump in office.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.