Sponsored

AWE Installs - We are the Mustang Shop in your area

Sara/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey guys, those familiar with AWE know that for over 30 years we have been a go-to resource for installations and performance services.

If you are looking to have some work done or need any parts installed, we are located in Horsham PA, just off the PA turnpike.

We offer a variety of services so if you have any questions or are unsure of what we offer, check out our installs page at AWEtuning.com/services , shoot me a DM, or give us a call at 215-392-0095

Services Offered Include:
  • AWE Exhaust Installation
  • Engine Performance Mods
  • Drivetrain, Transmission and Clutch services
  • Suspension Upgrades and Alignment
  • Wheel and Tire mount and balance
  • Performance Software installation (call)
  • Aesthetics and Aero
  • Regular maintenance
  • Track day prep
  • Etc

quad-chrome-quarter.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Hey Dave, that's pretty cool! Actually I've been pondering taking a trip up to your facility to check out your exhaust systems for the S550. And I was hoping on a long shot maybe AWE can install it if I were to purchase one. But maybe that's not so farfetched since AWE has a full service shop! Anyway let me know, and I hope business is going well.

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey Dave, that's pretty cool! Actually I've been pondering taking a trip up to your facility to check out your exhaust systems for the S550. And I was hoping on a long shot maybe AWE can install it if I were to purchase one. But maybe that's not so farfetched since AWE has a full service shop! Anyway let me know, and I hope business is going well.
Hey! That's exactly what we're here for. I'll shoot you a DM.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Awesome! I think we should schedule a meet-up.
We have a nice little customer area and always have a lot of cool projects going on here, as well as building the best sounding exhausts on the planet. Thanks for your support guys! Let me know.

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just a reminder to all of our friends in the Mid-Atlantic that AWE is the Mustang Shop in your area.

If you are looking to have some work done or need any parts installed, we are located in Horsham PA, just off the PA turnpike.

We offer a variety of services so if you have any questions or are unsure of what we offer, check out our installs page at AWEtuning.com/services , shoot me a DM, or call give us a call at 215-392-0095
Sponsored