• Total voters

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
Engineering.... I work in broadcast... so I make sure the station is there when you turn your radio on. ( I have no say over content! Just make it work)
Funny, that's what I do as well. I make sure the clients have access, and am in charge of all the moving parts that make it happen behind the scenes.

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Engineering.... I work in broadcast... so I make sure the station is there when you turn your radio on. ( I have no say over content! Just make it work)
Neat.

I worked at a town govt office for about 3 days. I think someone called once to ask why their TV was set on Spanish. So the office explained the SAP function to a constituent. I imagine you must get some interesting questions if people think your IT

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Funny, that's what I do as well. I make sure the clients have access, and am in charge of all the moving parts that make it happen behind the scenes.
Dam that’s crazy...

I handle the FM transmitter sites and all that BS that comes along with it and am the default CAT6 & CoAxel cable guy... because the other guys cable management sucks.. and I oddly find peace in it.

1624981462481.gif

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
Dam that’s crazy...

I handle the FM transmitter sites and all that BS that comes along with it and am the default CAT6 & CoAxel cable guy... because the other guys cable management sucks.. and I oddly find peace in it.

1624981462481.gif
Don't get me started with cable management...

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Neat.

I worked at a town govt office for about 3 days. I think someone called once to ask why their TV was set on Spanish. So the office explained the SAP function to a constituent. I imagine you must get some interesting questions if people think your IT
Now that everyone is coming back to the office, I am trying to spend as much time at the transmitter sites as possible 😁

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
They keep things running. automaticly and manualy.. ;)
We like to make things at least at least semi-automated. In reality, our job descriptions are continuously variable. Sometimes we have a real clutch moment, and other days we get bogged down. What really gets us torqued up is when someone tries to convert our output into something it was never designed to do.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Had plenty of manuals in the past. My 2016 GT was a manual. All fun. Then the 10spd came out and I test drove one. WOW. Next thing I knew I was buying an automatic. Plus, my knee hurts when I have to move it too much while driving, so after seeing how great the 10spd was it was a no brainer.

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
We like to make things at least at least semi-automated. In reality, our job descriptions are continuously variable. Sometimes we have a real clutch moment, and other days we get bogged down. What really gets us torqued up is when someone tries to convert our output into something it was never designed to do.
I see what you did there.... people who work in technology are like a Mustang engine? No.. the transmission? I don't know how cars work, the steering wheel right. :giggle:

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
The traffic argument is trivial with these newer mustangs. Easiest manuals ever.
Is not a matter of difficulty. It’s a matter of repetition. Trust me I’ve driven manuals through more rush hour jambs than I care to remember.

jimroth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Convertible 401A P8F Rapid Red
It's my first manual in more than a decade. I love it. It makes the experience more involving and fun. Every trip out is more of an adventure.

50 - Livernois - 1