Autocross: Outside front edge tire wear

samstrano

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Handling Pack
It would take a fair number of people asking for them. And then probably going to take me a few months to get geared back up to do it. Not impossible at all, but it can't say there was a huge market simply because everybody goes gaga over bigger bars And it takes sometimes hours to explain to people why bigger isn't necessarily better. Sometimes it is. But not always.
Sponsored

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
You said your 22mm RARB was solid? If marketing around the diameter is a problem, you could make it a larger diameter with a wall thickness which produces the same overall rate. It could be lighter & easier to sell?

samstrano

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Handling Pack
You said your 22mm RARB was solid? If marketing around the diameter is a problem, you could make it a larger diameter with a wall thickness which produces the same overall rate. It could be lighter & easier to sell?
Well tubular bars are more expensive to make, and harder to make because you have to make sure you don't crack the tubing, especially when you go to a thin wall like I would need to to get what I wanted. Of course this particular point in time anything that's involving metal is pretty hard to get.
Sponsored