Sponsored

Australian spec Mustang owners photos

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I was at my local this morning picking up the newspaper and I spied from a distance what at first I thought was a fighter jet grey Mach but on closer inspection it was just a Bentley.
PXL_20211015_214900025.jpg
PXL_20211015_214911166.jpg
Ha ha, just a Bentley. :giggle:

One of my gardening clients has the previous generation Continental GT with the twin-turbo V8. It's on the cards for me to detail it in the future, would be the most expensive car I have ever worked on/driven. Having said that, I'd still take my Mustang. 😁

cgt.jpg

cgtt.jpg
Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Cheers That is a big help as the the photos. 😄👍🏻
I have read of the bolts breaking out of the shock tower as the result of over torqueng these.

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ha ha, just a Bentley. :giggle:

One of my gardening clients has the previous generation Continental GT with the twin-turbo V8. It's on the cards for me to detail it in the future, would be the most expensive car I have ever worked on/driven. Having said that, I'd still take my Mustang. 😁

cgt.jpg

cgtt.jpg
You really cannot mention a Bentley Continental GT and a Mustang in the same breath. I love my Mustang but the CGT is on a totally different level in every regard. But for that sort of money I would rather have a Ferrari Roma or maybe an Aston DB11. Ah…dream on.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
You really cannot mention a Bentley Continental GT and a Mustang in the same breath. I love my Mustang but the CGT is on a totally different level in every regard. But for that sort of money I would rather have a Ferrari Roma or maybe an Aston DB11. Ah…dream on.
Jaguar F-Type's are in my dreams.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G

Sponsored

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Jaguar F-Type's are in my dreams.
I've got one! Beautiful car, had it for 5 years now and I think I'll keep it for a long time yet. Did a bit of modding to it, it is wickedly fast, super loud, and glued to the road except the back end which can be very, very lively. The Mustang is completely different to drive, I love it especially with the manual. At the moment I drive the Mustang more than the Jag, and it is much cheaper for modding for sure.
Screenshot_20181022-070903_Gallery.jpg

If I had a dream car, it is the dbs superleggera. Just gorgeous.

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
The Conti is a very very nice thing for sure. @DFB5.0 Is that a tiled garage floor or a repurposed space in the house?

I read about someone who installed a glass wall between his living area and a specially designed car space so he could look at his 360 Modena...makes perfect sense to me, why purchase art and cover it up...

Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Yes and for half what he Bentley costs. 👏👏👏
Agreed.
Bentley's have never really done anything for me, they are very brutal looking and just don't have the beauty of an Aston or Jag.

Nor do they have the soundtrack. Another (former) client of mine has a first gen Continental GT with the W12 engine. No doubt relentlessly fast with it's twin turbo 12 cylinder engine but just no character it how it sounds, just a muted monotone thrum.

A Mustang, Jag or Aston on the other hand always sound stunning, always make you smile.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
The Conti is a very very nice thing for sure. @DFB5.0 Is that a tiled garage floor or a repurposed space in the house?

I read about someone who installed a glass wall between his living area and a specially designed car space so he could look at his 360 Modena...makes perfect sense to me, why purchase art and cover it up...
Yes, a tiled floor for his garage.

Moobly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, Lucid Red A10 Magnaride
So I popped the hood (very weird spot) and noticed that I already have the rear cowl brace and it's metal. Do you reckon that means the tower strut brace is simply bolt on?

20211018_160051.jpg

20211018_160101.jpg
Sponsored