PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hi all, new to the forum and new to Mustang ownership so thought I'd post a photo.
Not the best photo but I'll endeavor to take some better ones if the Melbourne weather is ok this weekend or next.

This was on the way back from the dealer - stopped to get petrol for the wife's car and couldn't help myself but to take a snap of my new purchase.
2021 Antimatter Blue GT - not sure how many in this color are on the road just yet as they only seem to be arriving now based on orders put through late last year/earlier this year.

Side_View_S550_2.jpg
Nice one Gerry and welcome to the forum.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Gerry_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Fastback - Antimatter Blue, 10sp
Some more pics of my car - again not the sunniest day here in Melbourne yesterday but next weekend is looking good. I'm loving driving this car around, have only done 150ks so far but have enjoyed every one of them :)

DriverSide_S550.jpg

PassengerSide_S550.jpg

Last edited:

paulb351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT,Everest,FocusRS,MustangMach1
Mach 1 fresh after tinting and GTechniq Ultra serum...

FLQtr1.jpg
RLQtr1.jpg

Sponsored

paulb351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
I watched the CJ Pony Parts review of the Mach1 - they were very complimentary of the Mach 1 and it would look to be the closest thing to a GT 350 that we would ever see in Oz. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the differences between your new pony and the GT. And congratulations - just love it.

paulb351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
I watched the CJ Pony Parts review of the Mach1 - they were very complimentary of the Mach 1 and it would look to be the closest thing to a GT 350 that we would ever see in Oz. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the differences between your new pony and the GT. And congratulations - just love it.
It is a bit hard to compare the GT and the Mach1 as I have a convertible auto compared with a Tremec manual and Magneride Mach 1. The GT is a great car, five years old now and is a magnet for people wanting to talk and look at it, I've had people wolf whistle at the car, try to talk to me on the freeway (as we were driving with top down) and multiple women give me business cards with mobile phone numbers asking to go out (one right in front of my partner!). An equal opportunity car as I've had previous cars where guys would call it out but convertible first car women are equally attracted to. Fuel refill often takes longer as random strangers comment, look and want to chat.

The Mach 1 is fantastic, different feeling and exhaust is great, ability to quiet it down is a must on long drives Bris/Syd, but loud around town I turn off radio, wind down window and just listen to the exhaust. Sensation of speed in Mach 1 is much more pronounced, GT is a convertible so is not as tight with scuttle shake etc but I don't mind in the slightest as driving in QLD weather with top down there is nothing like it! I'm sending it to Herrod Performance to have all the ford OEM Handling Pack parts added (except the wheels where I'm going to use the Herrod alternative).
Sponsored