Sponsored

Australian spec Mustang owners photos

fordtj69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 and 2016 & 2017 fastbacks
Your rear spoiler did you source it yourself or get it through your dealer? How much by the way?
hi ebay us from blueoval $530 usd just watch it comes not well packed in a thick plastic bag in cardboard box bag rubbed scratches on it so repainted here
cheers tim
Sponsored

Newbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT FB Grabber Blue Manual
here's a couple shots up on the mountain last Saturday after picking up the grabber blue stang with the wifes comp orange
Very nice. You picked it up from Clancy Motors in Bathurst hey. I should've picking mine up from them in about 6 weeks or so time. Arron sent me a picture of your Grabber Blue earlier in the day, it looks fantastic. What are the wheels you got?

fordtj69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice. You picked it up from Clancy Motors in Bathurst hey. I should've picking mine up from them in about 6 weeks or so time. Arron sent me a picture of your Grabber Blue earlier in the day, it looks fantastic. What are the wheels you got?
hi Newbs yes from Clancy's cant beat them the wheels are mmr m350 gt350 copy's
cheers tim

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase

Newbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT FB Grabber Blue Manual
hi Newbs yes from Clancy's cant beat them the wheels are mmr m350 gt350 copy's
cheers tim
Hi Tim. I agree they have been really good. What did you get them to do for you prior to delivery? If you don't mind me asking where did you get your wheels and how much were they? Cheers Greig

Sponsored

fordtj69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Tim. I agree they have been really good. What did you get them to do for you prior to delivery? If you don't mind me asking where did you get your wheels and how much were they? Cheers Greig
best to talk to Aaron or the boss Michael what they can do for you they do some roush gear . The wheels and tires I bought in the states on a trip and shipped them back
cheers

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
here's a couple shots up on the mountain last Saturday after picking up the grabber blue stang with the wifes comp orange
Awesome shots. Your blue beast looks lowered (could just be the angle) but if so what was the drop and was it just springs or was it a coilover kit. With the mods you have done, were they done at the time of delivery?

Again awesome shots.:)

fordtj69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hi the grabber has shockworks all round going in ths week to get corner weighted and set up comp has eibach pro kit 1 inch lower
cheers tim

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Just wanted to share a project we were working on - 2016 mustang that my uncle from Sydney bought. The original owner had already done many awesome mods to it inside and out. To add to that during the last week, the exterior has undergone a major transformation into a stealthy new look. Loving the new look!! Would like to thank a few key people for helping make this car come to reality in such short time (1 week to be exact)
- John from Blurred (For the killer job on the matte wrap)
- Korey / Christine and the guys Goodyear Autocare Watergardens (For the DRL install)
- Ravishan and the guys at Luxury Wheels Motorsport - Continental Tyres Springvale (For the wheels / tyres)

Sponsored

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
That looks sick [MENTION=19801]2-STANG[/MENTION], although I couldn't live with the fitment of that door :(

I really want the vents...and a wrap...and DRLs...dammit

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
[MENTION=19801]2-STANG[/MENTION] what happened to the body alignment of that car?

The bumper is out, the bonnet pinch is quite severe

I've worked on this car before and know for a fact that these weren't an issue.

I think a satin blue wrap would have looked better!

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Just wanted to share a project we were working on - 2016 mustang that my uncle from Sydney bought. The original owner had already done many awesome mods to it inside and out. To add to that during the last week, the exterior has undergone a major transformation into a stealthy new look. Loving the new look!! Would like to thank a few key people for helping make this car come to reality in such short time (1 week to be exact)
- John from Blurred (For the killer job on the matte wrap)
- Korey / Christine and the guys Goodyear Autocare Watergardens (For the DRL install)
- Ravishan and the guys at Luxury Wheels Motorsport - Continental Tyres Springvale (For the wheels / tyres)
Looks very bold Kevin; great photography too.

P.S. Looks like a nice quite road for a photo shoot; may I ask where it is thanks?

Last edited:

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto