Coyote307

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Murat
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Greetings everyone,

Here's my 2018... just a few mods so far but happy with how she is now...

DSC01986-edited.jpg
Sponsored

Coyote307

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Murat
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
How do you find the tune?
I was told to expect a 25hp gain and can feel the difference throughout the rev range.

The auto also shifts a lot smoother in normal mode (no more jerky downshifts) and it's a bit sharper in Sport+ mode.

I reckon it's worth it.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Greetings everyone,

Here's my 2018... just a few mods so far but happy with how she is now...
Looks great mate!

Your next mod should be the number plate bracket.........a bit of Lakin 'lovin would make a world of difference.

FM GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aug '16 Built RHD GT
Never really posted mine. My first car and been driving it since my L's. Probably going to keep it forever or as long as I can. It's basically a weekender or fun day out car.

uKNlMhh.jpg

Modding funds disappeared to get this as a daily. Used to take public transport but since COVID started I stopped taking public transport.

NKNSD1a.jpg

Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Never really posted mine. My first car and been driving it since my L's. Probably going to keep it forever or as long as I can. It's basically a weekender or fun day out car.

uKNlMhh.jpg

Modding funds disappeared to get this as a daily. Used to take public transport but since COVID started I stopped taking public transport.

NKNSD1a.jpg
So you are in your 20's and own these 2 cars??

Coyote307

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Murat
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Love how that sits, any more photos to share?
Also how do you find the ride of the H&R Springs?
The H&R's are simply awesome compared to the factory springs... gets rid of that bouncy ride.

Here's a few more pics..

DSC01920_edited.jpg

DSC01897_edited.jpg

DSC01681_edited.jpg

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
Sunday morning drive
sunday drive.jpg

Sponsored

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
I drove passed the old Inn few times last week so decided to get up early on sunday.

early morning in spring when the trees are in blossom will be the next photo op.
trees are white with flowers.

hackney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang(race red) 2019 Honda CR-V VTI AWD.
What is the latest Sat nav update? I have the 19 update.Has there been a new one released?

shobotan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
RSPEC Mustang
^
I had an update available off the Ford Owners website which I downloaded and installed last week. It was serviced by Ford about a month ago where they told me Sync was up to date.
I'm not sure what it was for, I am still on Sync 3.4 20282. Map version is ANZ119.
It did appear to change the font on radio station ID but that's all I've noticed so far and I haven't driven the car since.

Last edited:

hackney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang(race red) 2019 Honda CR-V VTI AWD.
^
I had an update available off the Ford Owners website which I downloaded and installed last week. I'm not sure what it was for, I am still on Sync 3.4 20282. Map version is ANZ119.
It did appear to change the font on radio station ID but that's all I've noticed so far and I haven't driven the car since.
Thx,I have just been researching this,there is a later software version(3.4 20292)this is off ‘Cyan labs’,Ford hub.You can also update the maps via this.But it looks like ANZ 119 is the latest atm.There is a YouTube video on this download(Australian guy.)

Gerry_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Fastback - Antimatter Blue, 10sp
Hi all, new to the forum and new to Mustang ownership so thought I'd post a photo.
Not the best photo but I'll endeavor to take some better ones if the Melbourne weather is ok this weekend or next.

This was on the way back from the dealer - stopped to get petrol for the wife's car and couldn't help myself but to take a snap of my new purchase.
2021 Antimatter Blue GT - not sure how many in this color are on the road just yet as they only seem to be arriving now based on orders put through late last year/earlier this year.

Side_View_S550_2.jpg
Sponsored