Sponsored

Australian spec Mustang owners photos

xSouthSyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GT
Small drive to get some headphones,came out no one parked next to me.
now that's some respect for the Stang.:flag:
IMG_3277.JPG
Are you like me and prefer to park at the back of the car park and have to walk an extra few mins just so nobody parks next to you? My misses hates it but I do this every time

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Are you like me and prefer to park at the back of the car park and have to walk an extra few mins just so nobody parks next to you? My misses hates it but I do this every time
Hey xSouthSyde no i usually park at the front in the cripple parks with our other car,
the stang never goes to the shops,this is a first and last time it will go to the shops in it,
All i did was have bad thoughts and sweat's someone would park next to me and put a ding or scratch ,
up the side of it.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
Love it.

For some reason when I park far away in some quiet corner of an empty the carpark, some douch bag always decides to park right next to my Oxford white My19...
It's funny why people do this,because a lot of the time i see a nice car parked it's usually a piece of junk that's parked up beside it.:crazy:

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
It's funny why people do this,because a lot of the time i see a nice car parked it's usually a piece of junk that's parked up beside it.:crazy:
It is even stranger that some other Mustang owners can't get it that we don't want door dings on our cars.

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Reminds me of the time when mine was quite new. I parked in the middle of an empty part of the car park miles from anyone. Half an hour later I am walking back to the Mustang and there is a people mover parked beside it, unloading the kids, with the rest of the car park still empty.

While I was still about 20 meters away the mother saw me coming and might have guessed that I wasn't very happy.

As I got close she looked up and said she was very sorry for parking so close, but her son adores Mustangs and pestered her to park next to it. She had been extremely careful to protect the Mustang and her son was in heaven, having seen it up close.

What else could I do. I unlocked it and put him in the drivers seat to make his day! Still smiling I expect, just like me.

Sponsored

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
What else could I do. I unlocked it and put him in the drivers seat to make his day! Still smiling I expect, just like me.
Such a nice thing to do Graham,that kid will have that memory for a long time,
he will probly end getting a mustang later in life.well done.

xSouthSyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GT
Reminds me of the time when mine was quite new. I parked in the middle of an empty part of the car park miles from anyone. Half an hour later I am walking back to the Mustang and there is a people mover parked beside it, unloading the kids, with the rest of the car park still empty.

While I was still about 20 meters away the mother saw me coming and might have guessed that I wasn't very happy.

As I got close she looked up and said she was very sorry for parking so close, but her son adores Mustangs and pestered her to park next to it. She had been extremely careful to protect the Mustang and her son was in heaven, having seen it up close.

Awesome thing to do man, good karma coming your way but I don’t think I could let a strangers kid sit in my car. My OCD would be going into overdrive wondering if the kid just finished eating chocolate and had grubby fingers of if he was going to scratch something on the way in.
I’ve only had my car for a month so I’m a bit overprotective Haha actually I would just blame COVID-19 or something....but big ups to you nevertheless