Australian spec Mustang owners photos

Bushranger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT auto fastback
Took this photo near Byron Bay yesty. Drove inside a Cane Farm to get some really cool photos. Only had my Samsung phone...wish I had my good camera with me...but still not too bad.
Beauty !:thumbsup:
When are you applying the heat gun on your headlights? Or have you something else in mind?

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
I know it's been asked before but where did you source your rear wing from?

Cheers,

Jim
Hey Jim

Got it from CJ Pony Parts but last time I was on their site I couldn't see it? Its the Anderson Composite one. I chose the carbon fibre one to avoid vibrations. So far that has paid off, at 120 clicks not one sign of vibration. Also I think painting it black to match the car has paid off as it flows beautifully with the car's overall looks. I get an amazing number of compliments about the wing at traffic lights so thats a sign it really does look spot on and not just my bias.

On the weekend I was talking with Phil and Alan from Pony Parts Australia and they told me they are stocking Anderson Composite now and could get this wing. It is Refered to as their GT350R version.

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Beauty !:thumbsup:
When are you applying the heat gun on your headlights? Or have you something else in mind?
Yes I am still splitting them. Have already prepped the inserts from the US light housings I got last year. I am just waiting to see about putting a GT350 front end on before taking the existing bumper off.

Here is a pic of one of the inserts bkacked out :headbang:
image.png

Sponsored

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Hey Jim

Got it from CJ Pony Parts but last time I was on their site I couldn't see it? Its the Anderson Composite one. I chose the carbon fibre one to avoid vibrations. So far that has paid off, at 120 clicks not one sign of vibration. Also I think painting it black to match the car has paid off as it flows beautifully with the car's overall looks. I get an amazing number of compliments about the wing at traffic lights so thats a sign it really does look spot on and not just my bias.

On the weekend I was talking with Phil and Alan from Pony Parts Australia and they told me they are stocking Anderson Composite now and could get this wing. It is Refered to as their GT350R version.

Thanks Allan,

It really looks to suit the Black colour (I'm biased too!).

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy
Taken on Monday in Melbourne
17203003_1151800581597785_239897334064984489_n.jpg

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)
Been asked for a picture of the MRR 350 rims...
P1000224rsz.jpg

Sponsored

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
here's a couple shots up on the mountain last Saturday after picking up the grabber blue stang with the wifes comp orange
I love both those colours! I envy you. The location and backdrop for the photo isn't half bad too.

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
here's a couple shots up on the mountain last Saturday after picking up the grabber blue stang with the wifes comp orange
Your rear spoiler did you source it yourself or get it through your dealer? How much by the way?
Sponsored