OP
OP
skytop1

skytop1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
they can buy mine for only 10K over list. who do I call?
Ha Ha. Very funny. But your car has the wrong color tail lights and a few other things....like the steering wheel is on the 'wrong' side of the car. Blimey!

Sponsored

hailstate94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I still can't believe Ford didn't move the cup holders for the RHD cars. It bothers me that they overlooked it, the top gear guys would've had a field day with that

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I paid retail, but have been waiting close to a year for it (others have been waiting far longer than I).

My car is currently sitting at Baltimore docks, presumably buried under a pile of snow.

Gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Same thing here in Europe. It's pretty unscrupulous in places. I paid sticker price for mine, but I ordered last May and still haven't picked it up... So you wait or you pay.

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
It's a funny thing. We have some really good muscle cars down here. A 4 door Ford Falcon with more HP than the Mustang and we make the current model GTOs ( or most recent model anyway) and a few other muscle cars with up to 410kw. But they didn't sell in big enough numbers. The run of the mill versions are. Bit lik a cheverolet Impala but rear wheel drive. New car sales are dominated by jap hatchbacks. We get an Iconic muscle car and we outstrip demand. Not sure if Ford might have misread the local market here and might have preservered with a modern died range of home grown performance cars and saved our local market

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
Maybe it sounds like a stupid question, but is it possible for you guys to transfer everything from left to right side driver (I think you guys do drive on the right eh?)
If that is the case, how much would cost? Isn't a good idea money wise to have it imported from USA to Australia? (Happy Australia day mate) ? If is smart to do the move, get in touch with me (PM) and I will send some details on one that can be an answer for many looking for one...without the crazy markup price.

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Maybe it sounds like a stupid question, but is it possible for you guys to transfer everything from left to right side driver (I think you guys do drive on the right eh?)
If that is the case, how much would cost? Isn't a good idea money wise to have it imported from USA to Australia? (Happy Australia day mate) ? If is smart to do the move, get in touch with me (PM) and I will send some details on one that can be an answer for many looking for one...without the crazy markup price.
I don't see that happening or possible at all. From a design standpoint.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
I still can't believe Ford didn't move the cup holders for the RHD cars. It bothers me that they overlooked it, the top gear guys would've had a field day with that
Completely agreed! Driving a manual with anything taller than a soda can would be crazy uncomfortable. The console should have been switched for RHD, but maybe moving the parking brake lever was too much of an issue?

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Nope, you can't import a car that's available for sale. if they're not offered (like previous generations of mustang) you can, but the conversions for them were up in the $25,000+ range

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I paid less than RRP for mine and received it before most people, its earned me the name Queue Jumper for a while. I know of one car which sold for 33K above sticker price.

A fool and his money are soon parted

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Are there any cars in dealer inventory down under, or is this first year mostly cars that were ordered by individuals?

I would suspect the latter...
Sponsored