Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
I can only express that we let Tien down with a lack of communication on our behalf.
With Tien advising us too take our time to ensure that we have the belt issue rectified I wrongly assumed that there was no immediate rush and therefore booked the car in according to the workload.
Tien understandably took his vehicle which denied us the right to rectify the belt/tensioner issue.
This was apologised for.

Again without any mal-intent KPM Motorsport can only apologize for not ensuring we were in full communication with Tien.
Sponsored

OP
OP
tienlo

tienlo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Manual GT, S2000, 350z, MT-03
It was a communication issue

I can only express that we let Tien down with a lack of communication on our behalf.
With Tien advising us too take our time to ensure that we have the belt issue rectified I wrongly assumed that there was no immediate rush and therefore booked the car in according to the workload.
Tien understandably took his vehicle which denied us the right to rectify the belt/tensioner issue.
This was apologised for.

Again without any mal-intent KPM Motorsport can only apologize for not ensuring we were in full communication with Tien.

I thank you for your quick response and selective apology.

Without mal-intent, I need to point out that being selectively apologetic is as useful as not being apologetic at all.

Yes I totally agree that there was a big communication problem, however let me correctly define what the communication problem was because you missed it. Perhaps you didn't fully read my post either!

The communication problem was ignoring what I clearly indicated was wrong, probably because you felt you are an expert car tuner and I'm not.
I'm NOT bragging here (I use YouTube to change my brake pads) but....... If someone not mechanically minded like me can read a manual and identify the problem faster and more accurately than you, then it might be time to stop resting on your laurels and instead try to go back to these basics -

1) Reading the installation manual
2) Listening to the customer

Again without mal-intent this issue was sorted in half a day simply by doing that, and had you also tried this ingenious method of car repair, you would not have lost much workshop time and you would have had an ecstatic and proud customer (perhaps with the wrong spark plugs however)

Last edited:
OP
OP
tienlo

tienlo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
$1600 for a dyno tune? :eyebulge:
*Which I need to have re-tuned because of the spark plugs needing to be changed!

Sponsored

Copie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
That sucks Tien. "I have jobs booked in" doesn't cut it. What he REALLY had was a customer car that wasn't functioning correctly, THAT is priority #1. Sort out the stuff-ups THEN proceed to other vehicles....
I see that they had the car on the dyno, any chance of seeing the sheets?
Bingo, should of been wheeled into the workshop soon as it got there assuming parts were available and fixed that day, especially since it was a fairly straightforward fix.

OP
OP
tienlo

tienlo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
have you got any pics of the installed product they are a neat install unit probably overlooked by a lot of people make good power from what I have seen.
Best pic I've got at the moment. It's a very neat install, more pics to come when I get my build thread online :cool:
IMG_20170307_151409_105.jpg

OP
OP
tienlo

tienlo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
That sucks Tien. "I have jobs booked in" doesn't cut it. What he REALLY had was a customer car that wasn't functioning correctly, THAT is priority #1. Sort out the stuff-ups THEN proceed to other vehicles....
I see that they had the car on the dyno, any chance of seeing the sheets?
I'll find a dyno sheet but it's not a tune that holds up to 3 laps at the track (DTC's including misfires and cam position sensor malfunction. Check engine light and limp mode). Besides, the spark plugs need changing and I also want to check to see if the knock sensor has been turned off. I'd be more proud of it if was a reliable tune.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Having issues with an install is pretty common but what is completely unprofessional and unforgivable is this rubbish of "having other booked jobs". The paid for job was not completed and therefore should have been top of te queue. It should have been fixed te next day at the latest!!!

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
Yeah it's rubbish service to say the least and far more serious than a lack of communication.

OP
OP
tienlo

tienlo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)