Sponsored

AtlantaS550s - Milestone Member Celebration - Thank you to Steeda and Summit Racing

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
B4Rp2MQ.jpg

We hit 150+ members so we had a get together! Our original photo spot got messed up and after eating, a good bit of time had passed, and some had to head home but we had a full day of awesome activities! Raffle prizes provided by Steeda and Summit Racing for the prizes and gift cards that were all things we gave out during our dinner! An absolute blast! More pics to come. We are already planning our 200 member celebration!

Special thank you to Steeda for hooking our group up with goodies to give away. Its truly appreciated.

Photos by Craig Brimanson / George Atchison / Kenneth Chen / Terry Wood

zMDzqiu.jpg

PlFU6SM.jpg

N1ycCgQ.jpg

HXUChYA.jpg

aGetQe5.jpg

dBhMV89.jpg

p9qu1D4.jpg

HudyMl7.jpg

DINNER with Raffles! (We had the entire upstairs rented for us)

gWY6Fpk.jpg

The AFTER party downtown

eT4rz34.jpg

q1KO1hv.jpg

jFItqWg.jpg

mbyloWS.jpg

hz79toi.jpg

F4Xp3BN.jpg

El1Hk6n.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
super jealous we don't have that here

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
I see you're in SC. Keep an eye out in our section and you're more than welcome to hang out with us if youre down for the drive! We had someone drive from DC to chill with us this weekend!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
might have to try and organize something sometime for the south east in general.

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
It is definitely something being talked about!

Sponsored

MJS-P51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic Metallic
super jealous we don't have that here
You ain't kidding.....I'm just like *sigh* would be nice to have this in NJ lol.

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
You ain't kidding.....I'm just like *sigh* would be nice to have this in NJ lol.
All it takes is yourself and another person in your area! Literally this was just an idea about 6 months ago with myself and one other person. We just started chasing people down and asking them to join our Facebook group lol Once we got about 10 people we got business cards to hand out with the link to visit us and headed to local shows.

There are a lot of Mustang clubs out there, but with the S550 I felt there was a new generation of people getting into Mustangs that might not want/or be a little off put by older generation groups (or not felt welcome). Im certain you can get something going easy.

MJS-P51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic Metallic
I just wish I had the time to put this sort of thing together....which unfortunately I don't. I know you say this started small, but from these pics it looks like A LOT of effort went into this.....in a good way!

I just want this to be established in my area already so when and if I have time I can just show up to an event like this. I can't imagine how many things would go unnoticed or canceled if I had to be in charge of one of these things lol.

Just let me add that what you've done with these meet ups is just amazing!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
I can understand that, if you find one or two friends you can trust to help you and are willing to help they can do a lot as well. To be honest though, it just takes some team work and some coordination in the evenings a few nights a week to get stuff going.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
George, Will and Arnold have done a helluva job with this Atlanta S550 club. It is truly great to see everything that has happened in such a short period of time. Truly cannot wait to see where things are at in 1-2 years.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
mbyloWS.jpg

is that guy morphing?

Nice to see ya, George. The club stuff isn't normally my thing, but I'm sure Tanya will drag me out :D

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
mbyloWS.jpg

is that guy morphing?

Nice to see ya, George. The club stuff isn't normally my thing, but I'm sure Tanya will drag me out :D
haha I hear ya man. Before this I never did any club stuff with anyone, just went solo to meets and shit. Hope to see ya out more, and thanks again for the decals! :headbang:

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
haha I hear ya man. Before this I never did any club stuff with anyone, just went solo to meets and shit. Hope to see ya out more, and thanks again for the decals! :headbang:
no worries man. You gotta convince more of your members to buy wheels. Wheels make/break the car. 40 PP cars there, and like 3 with aftermarket wheels. hahaha

And the videos I saw of your car, she's pulling hard. You need a dyno tune, I bet you'd be surprised what power she puts down.
Sponsored