rishi_says

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rishi
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem, PP2
Rishi,
This is really up from the Atlanta area. I'd like to see your car as it looks great. How much experience do you have in the Six Gaps?

I can roll out whenever (I am retired).
The Cherohala Skyway is my favorite drive. Mix in Wayah Road and its a great day of driving. I feel like there's usually less traffic up there.

I've been up in the six gap area quite a bit. Enjoy driving those roads a ton but not a fan of the traffic. I can unfortunately only do weekends cuz of work during the week.
Sponsored

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
The Cherohala Skyway is my favorite drive. Mix in Wayah Road and its a great day of driving. I feel like there's usually less traffic up there.
OK, the The Cherohala Skyway is a 43-mile road that connects Tellico Plains, Tennessee, to Robbinsville, North Carolina.

This is another 200 miles for us. We stay in GA and make it one short day home and back.

It is 90 miles for me to the WalMart in Dahlonega, GA and back home (45 each). We generally travel 100 miles of mountains roads. We break it in half to get lunch.

These 100 miles are quick right and left turns that keep us focused. We stay calm to avoid the cops (we hit a GSP twice last time).. It's drivers only, and I take pictures with a Nikon 4500.
Fasta.JPG

rishi_says

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rishi
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem, PP2
OK, the The Cherohala Skyway is a 43-mile road that connects Tellico Plains, Tennessee, to Robbinsville, North Carolina.

This is another 200 miles for us. We stay in GA and make it one short day home and back.

It is 90 miles for me to the WalMart in Dahlonega, GA and back home (45 each). We generally travel 100 miles of mountains roads. We break it in half to get lunch.

These 100 miles are quick right and left turns that keep us focused. We stay calm to avoid the cops (we hit a GSP twice last time).. It's drivers only, and I take pictures with a Nikon 4500.
Fasta.JPG
Agreed, its a much quicker shorter trip to stay in GA. I'd be up for doing that again. Just need to make sure roads are dry. I haven't been hearing the most comfortable things about the Sport Cup's performance in wet. I'd like to replace them with PS4S' but want to use up as much of them as possible since they tend to have a roughly 5k mile lifespan.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Rishi:
If I had to guess... you and I are only a few miles apart.
Based on the high tension power lines in your photos, and that you indicated you are in Kennesaw, I would guess you are near Stilesboro Road and/or Kennesaw Mtn HS.
I am off of Due West Road.
I'm surprised I have not seen your car on before on the local roads here... there are not a lot of GT's with that nice set up and color combo... your car looks GREAT!!!

rishi_says

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rishi
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem, PP2
Rishi:
If I had to guess... you and I are only a few miles apart.
Based on the high tension power lines in your photos, and that you indicated you are in Kennesaw, I would guess you are near Stilesboro Road and/or Kennesaw Mtn HS.
I am off of Due West Road.
I'm surprised I have not seen your car on before on the local roads here... there are not a lot of GT's with that nice set up and color combo... your car looks GREAT!!!
LOL stalker much? I'm in the neighborhood that those power lines run through. Mountain Oaks. I've only had the car 4 weeks and 2 of those I was traveling. We should meet up; don't see many Mustangs around here.

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
LOL stalker much? I'm in the neighborhood that those power lines run through. Mountain Oaks. I've only had the car 4 weeks and 2 of those I was traveling. We should meet up; don't see many Mustangs around here.
Nope... no Stalker. I am VERY familiar with those power lines and the homes around them... I'll explain later. Meeting up sounds great. Since 95CobraR also likes your car, maybe we should all meet up. He owes me a lunch anyways. Doc?
If not, lets get together sometime, I would like to see your GT.

rishi_says

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rishi
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem, PP2
Nope... no Stalker. I am VERY familiar with those power lines and the homes around them... I'll explain later. Meeting up sounds great. Since 95CobraR also likes your car, maybe we should all meet up. He owes me a lunch anyways. Doc?
If not, lets get together sometime, I would like to see your GT.
Sounds like a plan, I'm free Sunday if you guys are.
Sponsored