OP

Evolution IX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I’ll have an update by tonight according to the track manager as to what time time we are starting. I will update this thread tonight.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Evolution IX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
The second I know you will know. I have a call in and haven’t heard back yet. I need to know for the food as well. I have 5 trays, plus drinks and desert.

OP
OP

Evolution IX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
*****UPDATE*****

Just got the call from Atco. We are on!

Arrive at Atco by 9am. Tech inspection is going to start around 9:15-9:20am. We will go through tech inspection and collecting the money at the same time. After both of those two things have been completed we will have a brief drivers meeting. Racing will start around 10:00am.

DOT approved helmet
Long pants
Fire jacket (recommended, not required)
Sneakers

Spectators are free.

Food is for the racers ONLY. Racers will be given a wrist band and that will give you access to the food.

We are going to have some great air! I look forward to meeting the people and I don’t know and having a great day of racing with some personal bests mixed in!!

OP
OP

Evolution IX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
*****Side note. The rental is filled!!!!!! I cannot stress this enough. Please do not try and show up and race. We have a detailed list of names and who paid and deposit and who hasn’t. If you are not on the list you will be allowed to watch, BUT you will not be allowed to race!”

Sponsored

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
How much to have two drivers for the same car? I am going to do a shake down pass before I hand the keys to the owner of the truck. No big deal if I have to pay more.

Thanks again for putting this on!

OP
OP

Evolution IX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
How much to have two drivers for the same car? I am going to do a shake down pass before I hand the keys to the owner of the truck. No big deal if I have to pay more.

Thanks again for putting this on!
They do not let drivers switch. They didn’t last year for my rental. Maybe this year will be different, but I doubt it.

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Is that a VB with black accent package? Also, the stock wheels are heeeeeeaaaaavvy. My 19X10s weight significantly less, with the wider rubber on them. You already got the drag wheels, why not something lighter up front?
It’s the end of the year, this is it for me racing at Atco til March. Back in the day I’d go to Atco in late Dec but I’m older now.
So with that being said, I figured I’ll order the fronts in Feb and go to Atco in the middle of March, by then I’ll have the left GT350 axle installed, and either a Flex Tune or a blower on the car :like:

Yes it’s a VB/Black Out Package, I haven’t seen another one in my area

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Amazing time with some of the nicest guys in the Tri state area

Can’t wait to do it again

OP
OP

Evolution IX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Amazing time with some of the nicest guys in the Tri state area

Can’t wait to do it again
glad you had a good time it was nice meeting you. Hopefully you go Whipple in the spring :).

nothing better then a day of racing and meeting new friends.